• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Perhaps it's a rerun.

Looked mental.

Game has resumed.

yeah that was last season

Part-of-stand-collapses-at-Osasuna.png

Clegg

I know there was the suggestion that in order to spend big United would need to sell someone. But I didn't think it could possibly be Welbeck. He's one of the very few genuine academy trained players left. Yes, he hasn't developed the way we would've hoped, bu he's one of the few who actually gets what it means to play for United.

Plus he's the fastest player in our forward line and we'd be slow as shite without him.

WJD

Why can't we just sack off Hernandez instead if we're insisting on getting rid of a striker?

With two up front and one of those two being made of bread Welbz would still get plenty of games.

Go_Ly_Dow

Also Harry Redknapp has always reminded me of one of those shitty EastEnders characters who always wheeler dealers his way through things using his street wise nouse.

Not even remotely surprised by those Redknapp comments. I really hope one of the big managers come out and condemn the LMA (and Mackay). In fact I'd say it's necessary that they do.

Jarnet87

I don't think we'll sell Welbeck.

This United team is fucked for another 2-3 years because of all the shit contracts Fergie and Moyes gave away. Fellaini, Nani, Young, etc. all on crazy wages that no one in the world would take on unless we pay them.

Arnie

Thanks Yurt. Odd that it was being shown on almost every TV and people were stopping to watch.

The train I'm getting stops at Carvajal. Bit weird, that.

Also, Welbeck is such an Arsenal player. Do it Arsene. Give the people what they want. He'd be just another average forward at Spurs but at Arsenal he'd be something else, something more, a symbol if you will.

Surprised LVG doesn't want him. Thought he could be his Manc Muller given his flexibility and technique.

L1NETT

Fuck that.

Look at your options

A dawdling French shagger who couldn't keep up with a turtle in a marathon and a keen young bean with the balance of a one legged donkey performing the macarena on ice

Welbeck over both of those turkeys anyday

And no, don't even think about opening a Cavani youtube vid and getting a little chubby on

Ain't happening

probably will now I've said that

GorillaJu

Those Redknapp comments, my god. No he's not a rapist or a murderer, he's a racist. And not like one of those awkward Xbox racists who just try to piss you off, he's a casually-racist-in-private-with-friends type. Fucking awful. His career in England as a manager should be over.

Please Rodgers don't say anything stupid. I know you're friends. But please man.

Carbonox

Sanogo and Welbeck up front for Arsenal in a 3-5-2. Legendary stuff. I'd be more stumped than when I was a kid trying to figure out what kia-ora means.

Arnie

We don't need another CF who can't finish
Considering what l'equipe said about Cavani it seems like your only reasonable option of bringing in a forward.

I actually think with coaching he can be far better than both Sanogo and Giroud. He's quicker than Giroud and better than Sanogo at football.

Sure, he isn't world class and probably never will be but he's a decent player.

Kill3r7

Thanks Yurt. Odd that it was being shown on almost every TV and people were stopping to watch.

Also, Welbeck is such an Arsenal player. Do it Arsene. Give the people what they want. He'd be just another average forward at Spurs but at Arsenal he'd be something else, something more, a symbol if you will.

Surprised LVG doesn't want him. Thought he could be his Manc Muller given his flexibility and technique.

I'm hoping the papers are wrong on this one. LVG has to rate him higher than Hernandez.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Unai Emery has confirmed that Fazio is in London to finish his move to Tottenham.

Sounds like he'd basically be our Mertesacker, he's a bloody big bastard and if Dawson is going we can't have Kaboul as our only decent aerial defender.

Wenger is a massive cunt. He knew to start the window of with a mega signing and then that he could always point to that signing to keep 90% of the fans happy. Welbeck signing without Sanchez would have pissed off everyone. Welbeck is the player Wenger really wanted, not Sanchez.

I wonder if this Mackay guy would be willing to move to Italy. If he were in Italy when he made those comments he'd be elected to head the Italian FA right about now.

Any of you remember Ghostwatch?

I was living in the UK when BBC showed it. Probably the main reason for my nightmares, was scared of looking at curtains all throughout my young life. Someone mentioned it again on PT and I'm excited because I've been trying to find out about it since forever.

Fuck. Should I rewatch it again? Hoping it still holds up.

DBT85

Those Redknapp comments, my god. No he's not a rapist or a murderer, he's a racist. And not like one of those awkward Xbox racists who just try to piss you off, he's a casually-racist-in-private-with-friends type. Fucking awful. His career in England as a manager should be over.

Please Rodgers don't say anything stupid. I know you're friends. But please man.

People would be wide to say nothing at all or to a) denounce or b) say that they will wait for further info before making any comments.

Be he gets a job somewhere though.

Jarnet87

calling welbeck a manc muller would indicate that he had an ability to finish, which he possesses none.

King_Moc

Banned
Any of you remember Ghostwatch?

I was living in the UK when BBC showed it. Probably the main reason for my nightmares, was scared of looking at curtains all throughout my young life. Someone mentioned it again on PT and I'm excited because I've been trying to find out about it since forever.

Fuck. Should I rewatch it again? Hoping it still holds up.

Yeah, it fucked me up a bit at the time as well. That was practically child abuse!

Jabo

mid
mid
ember pls u go top ok?
mid
EVIL JOKER (Tinker) has disconnected.
EVIL JOKER (Tinker) has reconnected.
pls wait me lag
dafuq
EVIL JOKER (Tinker) has paused the game.
Doge Lord (Viper) has unpaused the game.
me ping 300
wait me pls
FIIIIIIIIRST BLOOOOOOOD
Doge Lord (Viper) just pwned EVIL JOKER (Tinker)'s head for 400 gold!
EVIL JOKER (Tinker) has disconnected.
EVIL JOKER (Tinker) has abandoned the game. The game is now safe to leave.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH pretty fucking much

WELCOME TO #SEADOTA EVERYONE

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Wellbeck has too much potential to be sold, especially to a rival, we have no fucking pace without him.

It will be all his own fucking fault though, all these years trained as a Striker and he still has the decision making and finishing of a toddler.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Don't worry United Bros.

We have dat Wilson.

He wont get a lick in the team if RvP is fit, we cant exactly bring him on for another option either as he doesnt seem littered with pace like Wellbeck.

That Hernandez will stay and Wellbeck will leave, it hurts the soul.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom