• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
From the MUFC twttter

four midfielders are injured for Sunderland: Ander Herrera, Marouane Fellaini, Michael Carrick, Jesse Lingard

Marcos Rojo is not eligible to play this Sunday vs Sunderland. Van Gaal tells #MUTV he still needs a work permit.

Literally a Cleverly Fletcher midfield

Peco

Sell Balo, replace him with Gignac.

chimp_rides_bikeff67lzqi22.gif

Cleverley is so shit in the eyes of Gaal that he didn't even make the bench over Fellaini in our last match.

At the rate injuries are going Wilson will be only striker available in 4 weeks time anyway

or

he will get injured next

Wilson is injury prone these last two years or so, but that could be due to him still growing.

Play Roon in CM instead of Tom. Adnan and Robin up front. Yes pls.

Cleverley is so shit in the eyes of Gaal that he didn't even make the bench over Fellaini in our last match.

Wilson is injury prone these last two years or so, but that could be due to him still growing.
He looks a good few inches taller these days.

L1NETT

Forgot we join the League Cup a round earlier this year.

Wilson should get to play that game, hopefully.

First ever sell out (think) at Stadium:MK

shame it's such a soulless shitehole

Nice legroom though

---

Couple of things from other pages

Yes Free - Touch of Cloth is fucking mint

Meier - The Knocks - Classic ave a listen is song of summer. Everyone knows that

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I think maybe our double training would kill Vidal

I'm glad United are dead, but it's kind of like when Osama was killed, it's kind of weird to loudly celebrate it you know? But it's still nice.

Clegg

Just got out of a 2 hour meeting, what have I missed?

LvG said that its hard to sign players. Didn't deny Welbeck leaving, Herrera is injured and Rojo not registered in time to play for Sunderland. Anderson, Clev and Fletcher our only fit midfielders.

Mr Cola

if RvP starts he will get injured, I just know it, no pre season at all

GorillaJu

It really is hilarious and fitting to replace Suarez with Balotelli. They're different kinds of controversial players, but if you were to get rid of Suarez, you'd probably joke about two names as a replacement for wild unpredictability and cuntitude on the pitch: Diego Costa and Mario Balotelli.

Mr Cola

Ok.

Rafael -- Smalling -- Jones -- Young (WTF AT OUR LB SITUATION)
Kagawa -- Fletcher -- Rooney
Mata
Januzaj -- Wilson

Yea

That is amazing

Hernandez will start, I think Adnan will start, it will be up to him, Rooney and Mata to dig us out of a hol.e

Mr Cola

Shinjury Kagawa is much like Torres maybe dead on the outside, they can train, they can theoraticly play, but they are dead on the inside, the soul is missing.

But Torres had that one good game last year v City

Maybe Kagawa can have one good game, away, v Sunderland

GorillaJu

It's Sunderland, boys. I'm all for Poyet's team, but outside of last year's aberration, they're typically a very obliging team to Man Utd.

Mr Cola

Wouldnt it be hilarious if Anderson started, he may even make the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom