• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kagawa is dead during match days, but alive any other time.

tumblr_nantuo69XZ1r08x2no2_250.gif

tumblr_nantuo69XZ1r08x2no4_250.gif

Is that Welbz pouring the water over him?

Bold One

After only 1 game, we are dead in the water.

Rojo can't play because no work permit? we signed him 2 days ago, what have they been doing?

and another player injured? what?!

Hopefully more injuries means we wont lose Welbz

KingGondo

Banned
It really is hilarious and fitting to replace Suarez with Balotelli. They're different kinds of controversial players, but if you were to get rid of Suarez, you'd probably joke about two names as a replacement for wild unpredictability and cuntitude on the pitch: Diego Costa and Mario Balotelli.
One of the biggest reasons I wanted Shaqiri is because he would have brought that nasty edge that we lost when Suarez left. Guy is just tenacious on the pitch.

I think it's a Napoleon complex.

Clegg

Last week it only took 24 hours to sign a player, but now it's very difficult. Something's happened behind the scenes.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Maybe, just maybe

We will rise to the occasion

There is one positive

@D_DeGea 1h
It's been three years since my first match at Old Trafford! Time flies away! I keep on feeling privileged.

BvplKTuIIAAvVEj.jpg

LegoArmo

No left back and a shite midfield.

United's success was built on having a very strong squad and not being (even more) fucked if 1 or 2 players got injured.

Clegg

I just don't understand how we've been allowed to get worse this season. Shambles.

On pitch fuckups followed by Ed Woodward's incompetence.

And seriously now, does any United fan actually think we can sign Di Maria? The club is an absolute shambles.

Hixx

It's Sunderland, boys. I'm all for Poyet's team, but outside of last year's aberration, they're typically a very obliging team to Man Utd.

Pls we should have beat them at home in the league last season, bar the save of the season and 2 complete FUCK UPS in their box it really should have been 3/4-0 at half time.

Then we completely outplayed them at Old Trafford in the league.

If our midfield is up for it we will win. If they play like they did against West Brom, Man United will win.

WJD

On pitch fuckups followed by Ed Woodward's incompetence.

And seriously now, does any United fan actually think we can sign Di Maria? The club is an absolute shambles.

no

the only three signings we've made all summer can't even play

K1LLER7

Valencia is back.

3 points are ours.

----- Rooney - Chicha -----

----------- Mata --------

Young - Kagawa - Fletch - TonyV

---- Evans - Small - Jones ---

I'm sitting here in front of the computer with Ghostwatch all loaded up on YouTube. All I need is to press the play button but fucking hell, I can't bear to do so.

Meier

I saw a gfycat gfy embedded on another site. I wish they'd give us that functionality here.. it'd be amazing. The conversion to gif really suffers.

Milner nominated @BoringMilner, lol.

Madrid is a big fuckking Joke with how they are handling Di Maria when you consider the fact he pretty much won them the champion's league last season

Blablurn

I get that hackers leaked Phil Fishs life but I still have no idea who that Quinn woman is. The gaming industry can be such a strange place.

Meier

I get that hackers leaked Phil Fishs life but I still have no idea who that Quinn woman is. The gaming industry can be such a strange place.

I only found about her yesterday. From what I gather, she's an indie dev who just happened to have sex with a number of people including some game journalists. Apparently at least one of them gave her game a positive preview and people feel like their having sex probably influenced it.

Kill3r7

Madrid is a big fuckking Joke with how they are handling Di Maria when you consider the fact he pretty much won them the champion's league last season

I take it you are new Madrid fan. They are notorious for ditching good players so they can land the next Galacticos.

Here's an example:

hi-res-830f8d64c6e9dfb7dd22876db2fed328_crop_exact.jpg

“Why put another layer of gold paint on the Bentley when you are losing the entire engine?” - Zidane

Zabojnik

United-bros, you're taking whining to whole new level. Pls stop. Have faith in Wooders. It's obvious Di Maria is happening, at least.

pappe

We are down from 9 injuries to 7. RVP is back, Valencia is back. Wilson will play. We will see Shinji Mata Rooney RVP and Adnan start together.

Think positive bros.

Wilbur

Banned
United-bros, you're taking whining to whole new level. Pls stop. Have faith in Wooders. It's obvious Di Maria is happening, at least.

looool you can fuck OFF

You won three titles in a row and still complained you wouldn't play Simone Pepe in a 4-3-3

Your midfield consisted of Arturo Vidal, Paul Pogba, Claudio Marchisio, Kwadwo Asamoah and Andrea Pirlo.

As ours stands, it consists of Tom Cleverley, Darren Fletcher and Anderson the engorged fucking toad.

So

Zabo

stop

Empty

let's summon the spirit of that time when we had an injury crisis but then beat arsenal with a midfield of fabio, o'shea, gibson and rafael.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom