• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bold One

United-bros, you're taking whining to whole new level. Pls stop. Have faith in Wooders. It's obvious Di Maria is happening, at least.

Nope

We have a manager who insists on a formation that would get decimated in the premier league

Getting rid of our only pacey player

breaking everyone's legs in training,

at this point, I'd rather watch 'Ball fondlers'

tumblr_n3w49gjGRo1tsuuvno1_250.gif

Esch

Banned
It's interesting to see this happen to United fans. Every sports team has a rise and fall and a rise again depending on how you handle it. There is ALWAYS a period of mediocrity or being flat out bad in every franchise thats existed pretty much. The funny thing is; you guys don't even have systemic problems. You're rich as fuck, you have billions of fans, etc. And you still have a couple of good/great players.

dat United exceptionalism

pappe

Nope

We have a manager who insists on a formation that would get decimated in the premier league

Getting rid of our only pacey player

breaking everyone's legs in training,

at this point, I'd rather watch 'Ball fondlers'

tumblr_n3w49gjGRo1tsuuvno1_250.gif

UTD Gaf is a negative bunch.

Fear not. GAAL will fix everything. Shinji Mata Adnan RVP and Rooney will run circles around Sunderland.

Gaal will become a God once again.

Wilbur

Banned
It's interesting to see this happen to United fans. Every sports team has a rise and fall and a rise again depending on how you handle it. There is ALWAYS a period of mediocrity or being flat out bad in every franchise thats existed pretty much. The funny thing is; you guys don't even have systemic problems. You're rich as fuck, you have billions of fans, etc. And you still have a couple of good/great players.

dat United exceptionalism

don't you support arsenal

pulga

Banned
Di Maria not even on the bench..whelp...guess that's that :/

Possibly no Cristiano either. We're so fucked today :(

Last week it only took 24 hours to sign a player, but now it's very difficult. Something's happened behind the scenes.
Nothing has happened, not because of that quote.

People hang on to every word that comes out of the press conference like it has a hidden message behind it.

It's probably the least important part of the week for any manager.

I take it you are new Madrid fan. They are notorious for ditching good players so they can land the next Galacticos.

Here's an example:

hi-res-830f8d64c6e9dfb7dd22876db2fed328_crop_exact.jpg

“Why put another layer of gold paint on the Bentley when you are losing the entire engine?” - Zidane

I take this as the deepest of insults..I remember them doing the same to Makalele some years but we benefited fro that though :D

Heh replied before realizing Makalele was in your post

pulga

Banned
What's the news today?

Why is UnitedGAF acting like a pussy anyway? You're getting Di Maria, that much is obvious.

Clegg

Nothing has happened, not because of that quote.

People hang on to every word that comes out of the press conference like it has a hidden message behind it.

It's probably the least important part of the week for any manager.

I know.

But I'm in the middle of a breakdown so your logic can piss off.

“an unacceptable offer was made. I’ve heard it said I asked for €4m a year. I didn’t even ask for €3m.”

Benatia on his wage demands.

Would be insane if true. €3m is an incredible bargain for a defender of his quality already, and Roma still went ahead with a €2.5m offer. It's as if they didn't even try to keep him.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Memphis Depay signs new PSV deal until 2018. Huge news for the club. Won't leave this summer.

So he aint going nowhere

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Sturridge, Balotelli, Eto'o and Lambert. That would be pretty good for Liverpool.

GQman2121

Banned
So, we can say Di Maria is out of Real Madrid, right?

It certainly feels that way. With Ronaldo out tonight, why else wouldn't he at minimum make the bench?

He's an excellent player and really bounced back in a huge way this year. Having said that, I hope we're not connected in any business that may involve him leaving RM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom