• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Topo

So I didn't get much news. Did United sign anyone? I remember hearing that Di Maria wants to leave? Podolski is apparently leaving as well?

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Di Marias wife is either a troll or has no idea what she is doing, she keeps favouriting united stuff people send her, saying thank you when people welcome her to Manchester.

Labadal

Or she's just incredibly polite and nice
Mercenaries can be useful.
bronn.jpg

@HLNinEngeland 6m
Same Old Joker! Hazard (jokingly): "Costa looks old, I think he’s old. He is 25 but I dunno if it is true!" Also called JM a funny man

TeddyBoy

Sturridge, Balotelli, Eto'o and Lambert. That would be pretty good for Liverpool.

Eto'o would be insanely overkill, we play with one striker for the most part so I really see the need for four.

Even if we play the diamond formation with two up top, we'd still be ok unless both Balotelli and Sturridge were injured. Unless Brendan wanted to play Lambert and Eto'o in the league cup then I'm not really seeing the point of the transfer (I really don't see how Eto'o and Lambert would pair together as well).

GQman2121

Banned
If he is moving to England, United is the only side I want him to join. He makes their team better, but they have so many needs in other areas that one offensive signing is not going to turn things around immediately.

If i could live on Dr Pepper and Irn Bru i probably would.

YES MOYES

Water, squash, or one of those two generally

Liverpool-GAF.

Do we think that with the inevitable conclusion of the Balotelli deal, the he is our last signing of the summer?

Is it just a process of shifting some of the deadwood around the squad now?

I imagine we're fielding offers for Lucas, Agger, Toure, Coates and Borini, and on the look out for any good keeper becoming available. Pretty much done though

For his sake I hope it was a part of a PS4 bundle. Mine came with Killzone:SF

I still haven't finished that game either. Definition of mediocre.

Gave up on Killzone after about 20 minutes. Felt like it was shat out tbh

Hixx

@CaulkinTheTimes · 25s
On Borini (yet again), it's my understanding that £14m bid from #Safc is no longer on the table. Loan remains a (slim) possibility. #lfc

I wonder how many fireworks Balo will fire out of his bathroom to celebrate joining Liverpool. And I hope he isn't allergic to the type of grass they use at Melwood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom