• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally jumping the gun on the PS4... look at this beauty!

PS4_FCP_noticia.jpg

http://www.fcporto.pt/pt/noticias/Pages/Chegou-a-edição-limitada-da-PS4™-do-FC-Porto.aspx

Unprecedented partnership.

I can take orders for u guys. Just let me know.

Wow...

I've never seen someone so happy to see Nani on the pitch. Strange world, innit?

I never expected to see him back and if he's motivated he could be the best player in the league.

Finally jumping the gun on the PS4... look at this beauty!

PS4_FCP_noticia.jpg

http://www.fcporto.pt/pt/noticias/Pages/Chegou-a-edição-limitada-da-PS4™-do-FC-Porto.aspx

Unprecedented partnership.

I can take orders for u guys. Just let me know.

The Sporting one is nicer.

PS4-Sporting-Clube-de-Portugal.jpg

ATF487

@CaulkinTheTimes · 25s
On Borini (yet again), it's my understanding that £14m bid from #Safc is no longer on the table. Loan remains a (slim) possibility. #lfc

:(

I'd be really annoyed if he was loaned again; I'm getting Aquilani vibes here. Sunderland could make better use of that 14m for sure though

United team
Pereira, McNair, Vermijl, Thorpe, Janko, Pearson, Harrop, Rothwell, Lawrence, Pereira, Evans

#LFCU21s team to face Manchester United: Ward, McLaughlin, Stewart, Williams, Jones, Rossiter, Wilson, Lussey, Ojo, Brannagan, Peterson.

#LFCU21s subs: Maguire, Vigouroux, Canos, Pelosi. Yesil

Who is the next foetus United bros are hyping? Is it Rothwell?

I'm not hyping anyone up from that lot until I start seeing star performances consistently. It's a toss up between those guys. For Liverpool, Harry Wilson and Rossiter are highly rated.

It's worth noting that Varela was rumored to be going to Real Madrid on loan with an option to buy. As you can see he didn't even make the bench for this match.

LAM09

"I saw him about a month ago and I said 'I will pick you up in the mornings Gazza, come training with me. Do a little bit of work with the kids.'

The fact that he made the offer before the picture was leaked is what impressed me.

I didn't know that. It really is, a great thing to see.

Yen

I'm not hyping anyone up from that lot until I start seeing star performances consistently. It's a toss up between those guys. For Liverpool, Harry Wilson and Rossiter are highly rated.

It's worth noting that Varela was rumored to be going to Real Madrid on loan with an option to buy. As you can see he didn't even make the bench for this match.
Those two plus Sheyi Ojo and Cameron Brannagan are the standouts. Ojo is in the Yaya Toure mould, while Brannagan is a utility attacker/midfielder and was being scouted by Barça

Why are WE not using him?

Barzul

Tarek Khatib ‏@ADP1113 18m
#SKYItalia: Podolski has emerged as 1 of Juve's top targets for the remainder of the transfer market. Allegri really likes his versatility.

I actually think he'd do better in Italy.

jts

...hate me...
Why is he leaving?
He got PISSED when he sat the bench against Lille, only to get in with just a couple of minutes left to play. Didn't even stay on the pitch to celebrate with his teammates when the coach asked him for it.

He is known for his temper, and Lopetegui doesn't want one of his types to undermine the locker room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom