• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
Holy shit

Charlie Sheen just BEASTED the Ice Bucket challenge
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

jts

...hate me...
Unlimited funds!!!

Pls take €20m and Anderson

Anderson is now deeply forgotten in my mind, but I loved that s.o.b. especially when he still was an attacking player. His broken leg fucked him well.

Haven't been following him closely, but I guess he didn't pass the mustard at Fiorentina?

Insane that he's still 26.

TrueBlue

The hate we feel for Chelsea runs much deeper than Cesc. I probably hate Chelsea more than any other club around. They're a load of cunts, simple as that. You're a city rival who literally achieved nothing until Abramovich showed up, and both him and Mourinho are petulant children. You think you can throw money at any problem. Mourinho has never won anything without a load of someone else's money to spend. He talks a big game, but is a conceitful piece of shit who cares about no one but himself. He's never had to actually work with what he's had. Chelsea were pretty much the blueprint for shit oil clubs like City, PSG, Monaco etc. You started a nasty trend that no one likes but the fans of those clubs.

Can't we all just get along

Seriously though, I find it a little concerning that people actually feel this strongly. Oh well.

K1LLER7

Anderson is now deeply forgotten in my mind, but I loved that s.o.b. especially when he still was an attacking player. His broken leg fucked him well.

Haven't been following him closely, but I guess he didn't pass the mustard at Fiorentina?

Insane that he's still 26.
The next Ronaldinho! :*(

He never really had a consistant run of form after his injuries. He's usually come back, play well for 3 or 4 games and then get injured again. Looked unfit the last time I saw him play and wasn't on the pre-season tour this year.

Failed at Fiorentina and I can't see anybody risking a move for him. Think he'll leave to Brazil once his contract ends.

omgkitty

So Arsebros, the consensus up until about last week or so was that Arsenal still had a big signing left in them. Currently we're linked to Manolas and Rabiot? Who's this big signing?

Lightning

Banned
So Arsebros, the consensus up until about last week or so was that Arsenal still had a big signing left in them. Currently we're linked to Manolas and Rabiot? Who's this big signing?
Manolas is what we really need. Kos is going to break down, it's only a matter of time.

No major signing left. After Manolas i suspect our transfer window to be finished.

Only match via free tv here is Kopenhagen - Leverkusen, which is interesting for me.
Seeing Wooden go wild and seeing our first league opponent with Leverkusen.
For the TV package I got, Napoli and Arsenal are the free matches. The others are available if I pay an extra $25/month. :(

valeo

Seriously though, I find it a little concerning that people actually feel this strongly. Oh well.

Usually they're people who don't have much else in their lives.

Anyway, we wont sign anyone else until we are confirmed to be in the CL.

Jarnet87

Amazing that Woodward might finally close a deal that didn't take 6 months, or cost more then the buyout clause. At this point we just need to get new players in and the old players out because clearly the current set up isn't working.

Barzul

That Cesc argument was fucking hilarious. Ramsey is a already a better player than Cesc ever was for us. Cescs creativity is par with Ozil but one of them is younger and isn't as injury prone. I'd rather get a solid DM than have Cesc back in the team. I'm not beating myself up over Cesc because ultimately he won fuck all with us.

Barzul

I don't understand how Arsenal fans think they will suddenly do better than us just because they signed Sanchez and Chambers? Who gives a fuck. We will not lose against them this year like every time Mou has faced Wenger and we will finish above of them like every year!
Except the year you finished 6th and the years before Abramovich bought your club. Or are we doing the selective memory thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom