• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

K1LLER7

Made a couple of unorthodox changes to my Fantasy Team. Need a good week. Come on lads.

Looks like Di Maria is leaving. Real Madrid are jokes. What a stupid club.
I made 1 change,

Blackett out, Vlaar in.

Ashley Young out this week, unless he does good vs Sunderland.

Di Maria getting the #7

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
On imgur's homepage :lol

ktFjQWH.gif

s2WbL9l.gif

ukdoJzD.gif

imStlKD.gif

thk3IWo.gif

HxbAteU.gif

Pennywise

So I fell asleep the last 10 hours ho ho ho :x

Anything interesting happened ?
How was the Bayern-Wolfsburg game ?
Where's Di Maria ?

There's always time for him to mess it up.

Really looking forward to the game on Sunday after reading that LVG&Nev article. Hopefully Januzaj gets to start.

His lady friend is liking Welcome to Manchester posts. It's in the bag. Woody really did it.

It's not in the bag at all. Woody probably hasn't done it

Probity

So I fell asleep the last 10 hours ho ho ho :x

Anything interesting happened ?
How was the Bayern-Wolfsburg game ?
Where's Di Maria ?

Atleti won.
Bayern youth looked fantastic, good future players if they stay. Lewa was wasteful, Neuer was a bit off on timing, defense was inconsistent but good at times. Wolfsburg did good for a lot of the game, probably deserved a draw against us. Would have had one if not for a terrible miss on their part right in front of the goal. Overall, the returning World Cup players still need rest and time to get back into it. Injuries are going to be an issue.
Still at Madrid, but it looks like he is going to go, according to GAF.

Atleti won.
Bayern youth looked fantastic, good future players if they stay. Lewa was wasteful, Neuer was a bit off on timing, defense was inconsistent but good at times. Wolfsburg did good for a lot of the game, probably deserved a draw against us. Would have had one if not for a terrible miss on their part right in front of the goal. Overall, the returning World Cup players still need rest and time to get back into it. Injuries are going to be an issue.
Still at Madrid, but it looks like he is going to go, according to GAF.

Not Arjen apparently.

Probity

Not Arjen apparently.

Love that Dutch fool so much. He is a monster full of so much energy. I could argue that Müller is pretty high up there too, had a lot left in him at the end of the game even being tired. Now that I think of it though, most of the returning players are fine. Lahm did plenty good linking with Robben, and Dante was one of our more solid defenders for once in his actual life. Then again we have Shaq who was meh, Götze who is still meh, Boateng that didn't play, Schweinsteiger that is hurt, etc.

Probity

I'm eager to watch them play more. Could be in for a great season if they keep things going, players have been doing solid up to this point.

Edit: I mean Dortmund of course, Bayern has been painfully inconsistent thus far.

LAM09

Barcelona have made a £48m bid for Angel Di Maria, but it has been instantly turned down by Real's president Florentino Perez. 

I am guessing this is a load of tripe.

The Vidal saga killed me. He even signed shirts! The Junited dream is over </3

She liked the PSG stuff when that move was on too.

She's just playing with people. Funny how anything she posts/likes now will be directly linked with a Di Maria move

Yep.

Don't get your hopes up people.

K1LLER7

Yep.

Don't get your hopes up people.
Your avatar is great.

Excited to see James Wilson play with the 1st team. Maybe even with Januzaj.

Was thinking how the team would be if we kept Pogba. The spine of a future United team would have been great (on paper).

----- Wilson -----
----- Januzaj -----
------ Pogba -----
------ Blackett -----

Pogba why :*(

GQman2121

Banned
This Di Maria shit reminds me of the Mata business back in January. Is he going? Is he not going? I just wanted it delt with.

Crazy the amounts Madrid are spending year over year but still going to come out looking pretty good with their out going sales.

K1LLER7

This Di Maria shit reminds me of the Mata business back in January. Is he going? Is he not going? I just wanted it delt with.

Crazy the amounts Madrid are spending year over year but still going to come out looking pretty good with their out going sales.
They've bought players this window which they didn't need to buy imo.

They've basically chosen James > Di Maria and Kroos > Khedira.

Esch

Banned
So dutchfriends I'm reading Brilliant Orange for the first time. It's great. Bit goofy how it tries to draw direct parallels between dutch culture and the game but its still quite enjoyable.

Blablurn

So proud of gaudino. Fantastic performance despite his shortcomings. Dat pep. He did it again.

But we are playing away in schalke next week. This will be a true test.

But first i wanna see leverkusen destroy Dortmund today.

GorillaJu

So dutchfriends I'm reading Brilliant Orange for the first time. It's great. Bit goofy how it tries to draw direct parallels between dutch culture and the game but its still quite enjoyable.

I read and fully enjoyed that book. There are some strange parallels drawn with Dutch culture but some really good ones too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom