• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Lavezzi is VERY similar to Gervinho. Frustratingly wasteful and even more inconsistent.

Not exactly a professional too
The worst taste club strikes again
Forget that pic, check out the others! It looks nice, a retro kinda way!

CRPGs are not at all made for me though, I don't feel as involved in the action as I'd like and are a bit...slow (I know that makes zero sense)

I still wanna play BG2 before I perish though

Arnie

Don't worry, Madrid will be taking him off your hands soon enough hehe
Aye, seems like you need another wide player, what with you selling Angel Di Maria because you're so thin in that department.

When Raheezus hits Ronaldo levels he'll be doing it in Red.

with adjacent blue stripes : (

Zabojnik

PoE looks rather delicious!

@Zabo: update on the car
Buying it used is out of the question because they're unveiling the new model on October and apparently it's gonna look quite a bit different/getting a facelift. What now

Oculus Rift it is

What car are we talking about?

L1NETT

Decided against going to Crawley. Could go visit Sutton Nandos on my way down by fudge it.

Mainly because it's Crawley. Have to make do with the radio and a cup of bovril.

Hope we fucking shit all over that awful little club.

Sort of think Alexis is our new Gervinho, in a way.

elaborate

Isn't Alexis sanchez meant to be good at football

If he misses from a millimeter out at Valley Parade and ends up on his arse on the frozen Yorkshire ground i'll believe you

Salvadora

elaborate

If he misses from a millimeter out at Valley Parade and ends up on his arse on the frozen Yorkshire ground i'll believe you
As in, runs at players and does copious amounts of step overs. Gave me flashbacks on Saturday, perhaps PTSD.

This is going to be one long day... Sporting's afternoon training session will be open to the public and apparently Nani might be presented there.

Decided against going to Crawley. Could go visit Sutton Nandos on my way down by fudge it.

Mainly because it's Crawley.
Have to make do with the radio and a cup of bovril.

Hope we fucking shit all over that awful little club.

elaborate

Oi fuck off yeah?

Correct decision.

Episode #352468 of "Atletico Madrid is not a well run club"

BvZKiUOCQAArlzN.jpg

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Benitez: "Not qualifying for CL wouldn't be a disaster."

The fear. I can smell it from here.

After spending 100+ million, it really would. Even in the league, I think he knows that Roma are better than them and the Viola are just as good, if not better.

R8. I can't afford the v10 though, and I don't think it's worth all that money. I'm kinda hoping they're gonna remove the sideblades (my fav part) so I can just drop this idea altogether and snap out of it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom