• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

slider

Probably. Costa wouldn't fit in our system and he's a huge cunt. No way Wenger would want him.

Heh, cuntishness is sometimes necessary. Still, after the first two games can't say Arsenal lack the ability to scrap. The season's long though.

As my "second team" I'm hoping for a CB, DM and CF. I'm expecting only a CB.

sneaky77

The madrid sports press As and Marca are saying Di Maria is done, 70m euros and 8m euros a yr for the player. Should be official next week

Probably. Costa wouldn't fit in our system and he's a huge cunt. No way Wenger would want him.

We went for Diego Costa in January, apparently. Wenger was openly very complimentary of him last season, but he and Mourinho sharing an agent was one of a few reasons why he was always going to Chelsea.

Go_Ly_Dow

find it crazy that Di Maria is leaving madrid purely for marketing reasons. and buy that i mean RM's purchase of Rodriguez.

wouldn't have won the CL without him

XQMxKLp.png

Yes Fuck Yes

Oh God.

Ronaldo "convinced" Di Maria to sign for United.

HE'S COMING HOME!

*insert picture of Ronaldo and Di Maria at training ground. Ronaldo is whispering to Di Maria. Speech bubble reads "go and keep my shirt warm for me son"*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom