• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

Bvv3EXFIUAAvZCa.jpg

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

He nominated Zola, Di Matteo and Diego Godin (I think).

I assume that united are in for a midfielder and maybe another centre back as well? Because if all they do between now and the end of the window is di Maria, they're still going to most likely have a poor season

Go_Ly_Dow

I assume that united are in for a midfielder and maybe another centre back as well? Because if all they do between now and the end of the window is di Maria, they're still going to most likely have a poor season

yes Woodward has unleashed the warchest and is going to land Vidal and Benatia very soon

BELIEVE!

Rad-

Some rumors that we are looking into Lucas Silva as the CM. A brazilian who can make nice long passes apparently.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Mirror:

Tim Sherwood is top of Fulham’s managerial hit list – as Felix Magath fights a losing battle to save his job.

Sherwood is one of the most wanted bosses in the game and the Championship outfit have been alerted that he would be interested.

The former Tottenham chief has turned down West Brom and Crystal Palace as he looks for the right opportunity.

Strong-minded Sherwood, 45, wants a club where he has a major say in the team and signings – and that is the only factor Fulham would have to clarify.

He also brings his own backroom team, with loyal allies Les Ferdinand and Chris Ramsey at his side in the dugout.

The rising managerial star has been choosy in the past, but sources close to him say he fancies Fulham because of their talent and potential.

Spurs > West Brom > Palace > Fulham

Slowly reaching his level.

Also sounds like Welbeck is 'desperate' to join Spurs.

Danny Welbeck wants a move to Tottenham – and the north London club are keen to take the Manchester United and England forward either on a permanent £15million move or on loan.

United are closing in on the signing of Angel Di Maria , which would further limit Welbeck’s chances of first-team football at Old Trafford.

And the 23-year-old player has told pals that he is keen to join Spurs this week.

United admit they will allow the striker to leave – but publicly claim they will not do business with one of their rivals in the Premier League’s top seven.

Yet Welbeck will refuse moves to lower Premier League clubs, including interested parties like Sunderland and Hull, and insist he wants to join the White Hart Lane outfit.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I still cant believe that ball got through for Ramsey

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Barry fucking Davies, awesome

Oh i love this, old style formations too.

Mr Cola

Everyone should tune into MOTD now, fucking awesome old style presentation

In FM news, I have just signed Sterling and Chalobah for a combined total of about £15m for my Southampton team.

Dyer on the left, Sterling on the right, Tadic, Ward-Prowse and Wanyama/Chalobah in the midfield, Pelle/JRod up front and

35o4j9.jpg

Mr Cola

Few backpages tomorrow linking us with Blind De Jong, looks the most obvious signings, glad this is all getting serious.

The ice bucket challenge we've all been waiting for.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1hL4gYjPbY

He's nominated his best bros Pogba, Evra, and Veseli (Albanian city youth defender that was kicked out and went to United before proving to all the coaches that he was shit and City were right in getting rid of him. Fuck you it's not too long)

I like how Welbeck is now the designated ice dumper.

Van Gaal won't let him in the team, but he's keeping him busy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom