• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tc91

Jones, Smalling, Rojo

ib2prFi25kEdBe.png

Oh lord.

:(

3 players next week, Vidal/Blind/ADM

K1LLER7

Keep being an anti-muppet. That is the key to unlocking the warchest.
Still don't think it'll happen. He's good AND plays midfield/wing.

Mendes is apparently travelling back from Singapore after finalising things with Peter Lim and the Valencia purchase (I need Mendes' job). Then next week he talks with United/Woodward.

Di Maria should be over sometime early next week if we don't screw this up..

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
strange to see such a sure thing liek Costa, feels unfair, he should waste at least a season being average

wedward

If we are going to sell Podolski and not buy a wc striker we should sign dat guy.

And Man U should sell to us. Why sell to the spurs who are their real rival for 5th place?

Zabojnik

Don't worry, it wasn't broadcasted anywhere so no streams or anything, so I didn't watch it either. Bought that Costa Rican defender Gonzales or whatever today, who did well at the world cup but... 5 mil for that guy, from MLS eh.

How does Palermo's starting XI look these days?

Bumhead

Banned
Fulham are in a right pickle.

Humped 5-1 at Derby today. Bottom of the league on 0 points.

Penfold needs to go. "Knowledge of the division" is a bit of a cliche but it's one that rings true in The Championship probably more than any other league. It's not good enough to spend £11m on a striker and hope that fixes everything.

Need to get Magath out and bring Warnock in.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Wellbeck wouldnt work at Arsenal, infact im not sure where he would work, he is nowhere near reliable enough to start for a big team, you would just get angry with him.

Mr Cola

I want him to stay :*(

Everyone does :(

But everytime I think about him going i think its his fucking fault, he had years to learn how to finish, to become what he should.

How does Palermo's starting XI look these days?

All around pretty bad.

(3-5-2): Ujkani; Muñoz, Milanović, Feddal; Pisano, Quaison, Rigoni, Barreto, Lazaar; Dybala, Vazquez

I don't even know who Feddal is... and Hernandez was not even on the bench because he's apparently being sold, and then Palermo will buy fucking Simon Makienok, a gluesniffing cunt from Brøndby. I truly hate him, and I hope he will go elsewhere. He's one of those people that I can't even imagine being wished for, he's one of those where the mom was taking it in the ass and some of it dripped down anyway, and he made his way into the world as an unwanted albino cunt. I fucking hate him, he's everything wrong with the world. Please don't do it Palermo. I will have to edit him out of the FM database completely.

Fulham are in a right pickle.

Humped 5-1 at Derby today. Bottom of the league on 0 points.

Penfold needs to go. "Knowledge of the division" is a bit of a cliche but it's one that rings true in The Championship probably more than any other league. It's not good enough to spend £11m on a striker and hope that fixes everything.

Need to get Magath out and bring Warnock in.

Going for Sherwood I think

Lightning

Banned
No, but we badly need a player that can play on the wing and defend and track back.

Welbeck's scoring record is pretty good when he plays in front of goal.
Get rid of Podolski and give his wages + another £100k per week and sign Marco Reus like we should have done at the start of the window rather than have second thoughts because of that stupid injury.

All around pretty bad.

(3-5-2): Ujkani; Muñoz, Milanović, Feddal; Pisano, Quaison, Rigoni, Barreto, Lazaar; Dybala, Vazquez

I don't even know who Feddal is... and Hernandez was not even on the bench because he's apparently being sold, and then Palermo will buy fucking Simon Makienok, a gluesniffing cunt from Brøndby. I truly hate him, and I hope he will go elsewhere. He's one of those people that I can't even imagine being wished for, he's one of those where the mom was taking it in the ass and some of it dripped down anyway, and he made his way into the world as an unwanted albino cunt. I fucking hate him, he's everything wrong with the world. Please don't do it Palermo. I will have to edit him out of the FM database completely.

It seems like every week you're talking about a new player from Brøndby finding himself on one of your teams.

Why does that happen? :lol

K1LLER7

--------- RVP - Rooney --------

------------- Mata -----------

Di Maria ----------------- Januzaj

-------- De Jong - Herrera -----

------ Blind --- Rojo --- Jones ------

------------- De Gea ----------

Zabojnik

All around pretty bad.

Your hate for everything Bruuundby is a thing of beauty, ahaha.

Mr Cola

I know its ifs and buts but its scarey how different our side is here than it was a year and a half ago, De Gea, Jones, Rooney and RvP and everything else is new. Im not saying thats bad but its a fucking indictment on our current crop.

It seems like every week you're talking about a new player from Brøndby finding himself on one of your teams.

Why does that happen? :lol

I don't know but I want it to stop.

Today we sent Franco Mussis on loan to Genoa (with an option to buy), probably the player with the biggest potential we have had for ages, after only giving him about 30 minutes game time, he's now seen as unfit and not ready for our style. Everyone were so excited about him, and in one of his first training matches he elbowed a Brøndby player in the face and got sent off, he was perfect.

Fuck football.

All around pretty bad.

5265e20fac27521359000094.gif

Your hate for everything Bruuundby is a thing of beauty, ahaha.

Look at him

u1li8UR.jpg

9YfIOYu.jpg

DPe1npP.jpg

OJhAuc0.jpg

He belongs in some reality show, not football. He fucking called off playing for the national team due to him getting married that day... How fucking hard is it to arrange your marriage a day when there's not football on? Thigh thick streams of vomit will be coming out of me for days, if it happens.

wedward

Wellbeck wouldnt work at Arsenal, infact im not sure where he would work, he is nowhere near reliable enough to start for a big team, you would just get angry with him.

He wouldn't be a starter so I doubt he would want to come, but I think he could be a useful player to have.

I just want a player who can do what he did against Madrid

from maria is being bought to play 433

van gaal keeps saying hes forced to play 352 because he doesnt have the right players.

roone-rvp-maria
herrera-carrick-mata

Mr Cola

He wouldn't be a starter so I doubt he would want to come, but I think he could be a useful player to have.

I just want a player who can do what he did against Madrid

He is leaving because he wants to play, he isnt being told to leave, I think he is second choice behind RvP here, unless Gaal really rates Wilson. I really think anywhere he goes he wants to be first choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom