• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pappe

Nothing is a done deal when Woodward is involved.

Yeah our transfer business in the last years was shit. We need someone who gets deals done rather than talk about them in the press, then overpay for panic buys.

There's a pretty strong journalistic consensus that it is as close to DONE as it can be without actually being done.

Well so was Vidal at one point. I hope Woody does not screw this one up.

Regardless I dont think we can afford to keep Woodward on for another window. he has to go.

tumblr_nar4wx1Tjn1r30r4xo2_500.png
LMAO Pirlo does not care

DBT85

Really need Sterling, Yaya, Rooney, Mata and Young to do well today.

EDIT: I'd also like to see a transfer table from the last 5 years, not the last 5 windows.

Wilbur

Banned
All around pretty bad.

(3-5-2): Ujkani; Muñoz, Milanović, Feddal; Pisano, Quaison, Rigoni, Barreto, Lazaar; Dybala, Vazquez

I don't even know who Feddal is... and Hernandez was not even on the bench because he's apparently being sold, and then Palermo will buy fucking Simon Makienok, a gluesniffing cunt from Brøndby. I truly hate him, and I hope he will go elsewhere. He's one of those people that I can't even imagine being wished for, he's one of those where the mom was taking it in the ass and some of it dripped down anyway, and he made his way into the world as an unwanted albino cunt. I fucking hate him, he's everything wrong with the world. Please don't do it Palermo. I will have to edit him out of the FM database completely.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I love you

Clegg

Twitter rumours, but apparently Man City are in for Di Maria

bantz
It's in today's Times. But looking around all the other papers, the story seems to be this: City were contacted by Di Maria's agent after the WC but they turned him down. All the Manchester based journos are now saying there's no interest from City. Castles could still be right, be he's flying a lone flag on this one.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Most expensive XI:

---------------------G. Buffon--------------------
Dani Alves - E. Mangala - David Luiz - L. Shaw
-----------A. Witsel - Javi Martínez---------------
----------------James Rodríguez----------------
------------Bale - Suarez - CR7---------------

444408_heroa.jpg

Most expensive XI:

444408_heroa.jpg

Neymar as a sub then?

It really is a shame that Milan have 3 of the top 5 Italian players for the next decade. They need to be saved.

And fuck Arsenal. Hopefully people will stop going on about Alexis being a central striker. He isn't and we shouldn't use him as one. And defensively I want to cry. What a pile of shit they all are. We are worse than last year.

To be honest, I thought we were the better side yesterday. It was a huge improvement upon the battering we took last season at Goodison. We were largely in control and our link up play looked good. The Ox, aside from his finishing, looked sharp.

Wes

venison crêpe
I removed your link initially cartoon_soldier because of the banned term in the URL but it seems it's already being discussed in other areas of the forums without issue so I've edited back in to your post.

Most expensive XI:

444408_heroa.jpg

Really, Shaw in that list. What in the fucking fuck.

Also...Witsel?

I removed your link initially cartoon_soldier because of the banned term in the URL but it seems it's already being discussed in other areas of the forums without issue so I've edited back in to your post.

All good

Hixx

Ihavenoideawhatimdoing.png

It's ok Wes I still love you

Most expensive XI:

444408_heroa.jpg
Teams have no idea how to spend their money on defense is what this tells me, except Alves used to be worth his price tag.

K1LLER7

£75m? Pay for his plane ticket back to Madrid.

You'd think with the player wanting to leave and the club saying so, it'll be a lower fee. But, they're still negotiating and we have Woodward, therefore there's still a chance this can break down.

Oh my god, I just won the Europa League with Southampton on FM with Nathan Dyer scoring a header in the 77th min against PSG :lol :lol

Also, I was down to 10 men for most of the match :lol

Amazing game!

I wonder if this will speed up any potential departure for Welbeck.

I assume, surely, Di Maria jumps ahead of him in the pecking order no matter what formation we play so it will impinge on his game time even further.

But I don't see who could buy him at the moment.

Go_Ly_Dow

I wonder if this will speed up any potential departure for Welbeck.

I assume, surely, Di Maria jumps ahead of him in the pecking order no matter what formation we play so it will impinge on his game time even further.

But I don't see who could buy him at the moment.

Arse n Spurs.

Although he needs to be loaned n not sold.

K1LLER7

But nothing happened during that time, you never came to Italy or even called us about him. Negotiations taking place Wilbur's hairless arse
Woodwards negotiation skills are out of this world m8. Your club didn't know about it because he sent the email to the wrong club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom