• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rob Dawson ‏@RobDawsonMEN now

Marcos Rojo's camp expecting move to United to be completed soon. Issue between Sporting and Doyen won't get in the way. Fee around €22m.

Guh, that's rather a lot.

Beggars, choosers and all that. That's what happens when you wait until the end of the transfer window.

Yen

The list of bad transfers reminds me that West Ham have us £15m (rising to £17m) for Carroll. More than we paid for Sturridge. Mad.

Yea, I am more and more in agreement that 352 will not work well in EPL. OR we need players that fit 352
Think Liverpool could pull it off very well, better than we did last year now that we have two very good full backs (plus Flanno).

Wooden, bad grandpa was great.

The mechanic bed scene lololololololololololololololol

Haha yeah that was pretty great. Personally I liked the fish with a dick scene the most. I would post a gif, but that was full on dong to mouth action. The black male strip club too... Hahaha

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
What we deserve for making a balls of this window. Could've had Vermaelen for less if Woowar actually pressed the issue.

It was mentioned we pulled out of a deal because of £2m disparity, wonder if this was the one.

The list of bad transfers reminds me that West Ham have us £15m (rising to £17m) for Carroll. More than we paid for Sturridge. Mad.

Think Liverpool could pull it off very well, better than we did last year now that we have two very good full backs (plus Flanno).

Liverpool have players that can run at the defense. Sterling, Coutinho.

I still don't think you have proper players that can play a Wing Back at the highest quality.

We're playing Britos ahead of Ghoulam for one of our most important matches this year.

We offloaded Vargas to QPR, because Benitez - following in the footsteps of Mazzarri - doesn't rate him for some reason.

And our big midfield signings, after an exhaustive search across all of Europe, will be de Guzman and possibly Fellaini.

This isn't a team that wins a Scudetto. This is a team that'll struggle to qualify for the Champions League - not just this season, but the next one as well.

tQDUUNF.png

Danchi

Guillermo Varela £2,400,000

Where's this guy now? Wiki says he didn't even go out on loan last year. Injuries? He's 21 now (and apparently only made one appearance for Penarol. Utd signed him on the back of a youth tournament).

Manucho's got to be one of the weirdest names on that list. If goals in the Eredivisie count for half, what do goals in the Angolan league count for?

Salazar

Where's this guy now? Wiki says he didn't even go out on loan last year. Injuries? He's 21 now (and apparently only made one appearance for Penarol. Utd signed him on the back of a youth tournament).

He wanted to go back home because of family issues or something.

But he didn't.

KidA will know.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
We're playing Britos ahead of Ghoulam for one of our most important matches this year.

We offloaded Vargas to QPR, because Benitez - following in the footsteps of Mazzarri - doesn't rate him for some reason.

And our big midfield signings, after an exhaustive search across all of Europe, will be de Guzman and possibly Fellaini.

This isn't a team that wins a Scudetto. This is a team that'll struggle to qualify for the Champions League - not just this season, but the next one as well.

tQDUUNF.png
Your team is still top 3 material, but Viola are REALLY close to your quality now. It'll be a fucking dogfight this season :lol

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
:lol

Give Mata the phone and a list of fucking targets.
Mata strikes me as the "nice guy" type who would gladly drive a target to the Emirates if he rejected United.

and he'll probably write a blog apologising to the fans after he misses out on a target

and by the end of the season, he'll (manually) write a letter to each and every single one of your 650 billion Man United fans thanking them for their support and wishing them a good summer

Clegg

and he'll probably write a blog apologising to the fans after he misses out on a target

and by the end of the season, he'll (manually) write a letter to each and every single one of your 650 billion Man United fans thanking them for their support and wishing them a good summer

*shrug*

It's better than resigning.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I must try and power through the first game sometime.

the story, and that long murder investigation quest were fucking brilliant. And of course, dat ending.

but the gameplay :lol oh my god the gameplay :lol I had to use a joystick just to make it FUN

Dortmunders.

How easy would be to buy tickets for, say, the BVB v Hamburg on the next October 4th?

Easy/not easy/impossible/possible but I'd have to sell a kidney to afford it?

Well, your chances of getting a ticket sold by BVB are pretty much 0%.

Other sellers like Eventim only get a very little amount that haven't been sold by BVB. A year (or two, I'm not sure anymore) you could get some tickets from this one rather easily. Not sure how it is today but doesn't look all that good. Seems like they had no tickets for the first two matches this season but that might be because those are the first Bundesliga matches since May. But it might be worth it to check there every now and then.

The other chances are ebay, which obviously is rather easy but most likely expensive, and just going to the stadium. Like at (probably) any stadium, there'll be some people looking to sell their tickets. Depending on your luck, you might get a ticket for the original price in 5 minutes or not get any ticket at all.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Well, your chances of getting a ticket sold by BVB are pretty much 0%.

Other sellers like Eventim only get a very little amount that haven't been sold by BVB. A year (or two, I'm not sure anymore) you could get some tickets from this one rather easily. Not sure how it is today but doesn't look all that good. Seems like they had no tickets for the first two matches this season but that might be because those are the first Bundesliga matches since May. But it might be worth it to check there every now and then.

The other chances are ebay, which obviously is rather easy but most likely expensive, and just going to the stadium. Like at (probably) any stadium, there'll be some people looking to sell their tickets. Depending on your luck, you might get a ticket for the original price in 5 minutes or not get any ticket at all.

I'm sure he'll find tickets in viagogo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom