• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

Youtubing Daley Blind has convinced me. Looks like an endearing breed of dog. Fit. Can tackle. Has nutmegged people. And scored goals.

Pay the money. Very happy to pay Ajax, after the horrific indignity of paying Real Madrid any money at all.

Doubt he's remotely physical enough.

Carlton Cole would be licking his lips.

Youtubing Daley Blind has convinced me. Looks like an endearing breed of dog. Fit. Can tackle. Has nutmegged people. And scored goals.

Pay the money. Very happy to pay Ajax, after the horrific indignity of paying Real Madrid any money at all.

Agreed with Sal.

He can play as LB or DM, LWB if we do 352.

Versatility will be great for us.

He plays there for Chile.

Playing there now and again for Chile and playing week in and week out in the PL are oo different things.

He is better cutting in from the wing or playing alongside a frontman like he did in Italy.

Giroud is physically impsosing and a great top man except for his woeful finishing. I really can only hope that we go crazy and sign Cavani if we qualify for the CL or a poacher like Destro who has amazing awareness around the box.

Rumors that Reus wants to continue playing in the centre and this will heavily influence whether he's leaving next year or not.

It was fun while it lasted, ArsenalGAF.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Oh yeah? Lol we'll see. Your next 6 games we shall see what's in store for your season.

I'm not getting carried away or anything, the match against Liverpool will show us what to expect. All I know is that we will play much better football this season and at home against the weaker teams we will be a lot better. We also won't get bashed 6-0 anymore.

Crazy that we are already on the same goal difference that we finished last season with.

Plasma

Banned
Rumors that Reus wants to continue playing in the centre and this will heavily influence whether he's leaving next year or not.

It was fun while it lasted, ArsenalGAF.

I'm pretty sure that's where we'd end playing him anyway, we only stick small attacking midfielders out on the left.

Manager

City-GAF, opinion on Devante Cole from Barnsley fans:
"This lad is insanely good.

I remember a FA Youth Cup Quarter Final at Oakwell a few years ago when Luke and Stefan Moore stood out like men in a boys' team for Aston Villa. Cole looks like that, or a young Cristiano Ronaldo. He's certainly got his Dad's genes. He's so quick but doesn't appear to be busting a gut to get to the ball. Pure class. Not just a Prem player, but a top two Prem player. I'm just amazed we've got him for three moinths - It's like letting your poorer relations borrow your Ferrari for the afternoon!"
Will be interesting to see how rest of the fall will go. Obviously just two matches but maybe he can surprise everyone and at least make it to lower PL or Championship level. Didn't impress that much in the EDS before and a lot of people thought he'd end up at League One.

Feorax

@Jesanchez3: Hahahahaha . How beautiful is my little boy. I'm going to miss him lots. Love you guapo @ Liverpool http://t.co/9g6O77PXTb

Enrique off as well? His gf is English right? So she and their son staying here?

His current GF isn't the mother of his child, so she could be the one moving.

Would be a massive gamble to decide to let Enrique go before Moreno has even had his debut.

3UUbTex.png

FootballFan

When asked if Di Maria is a player he would like to sign, Van Gaal confirmed he is but added: “I like Messi also and I like Vidal also so we have a lot of players in this world that I like but they cannot come always to Manchester United.”

Gaal is great.

He will come good once Di maria and cm are in.

FootballFan

I used unotelly, but once logged in via unblock us too. Maybe the different dns screwed me. But some forums claim that a smartdns is not enough, should use a VPN all the time on PLP.

Anyway this is what I got:

Dear Potentially Sneaky User

We have detected that you may be using your PremierLeaguePass subscription outside of New Zealand, Taiwan or the Philippines, which is a breach of our terms and conditions. As a result, we have had to suspend your subscription.

If you believe you are receiving this in error, please contact us on one of the following numbers:

0800 PL PASS (New Zealand)
0809 090 192 (Taiwan)
1-800-1-116-1165 (Philippines)

Thanks,
PLP

Want me to call them for u m8?

Martin Tyler is the guy that asks you to hold when you call lol.

confuziz

Banned
Blind is okay, but not as good as you think he is. The WC is not a good indication of that. Everyone performs better when there are better players around them.

Arnie

Bentaleb is going to be better than him anyway, you can quote me on that.
I'm a huge Bentaleb fan, think he'll be really good.

Thanks for the concern last night everyone. Ended up walking to the hospital as a result and just getting checked out. I was fine, just a bit of concussion and a cut on my ear (which explains the blood).

Head and jaw are pounding today.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Cleverley was hilarious yesterday, hard to understand how that midfield area was neglected so badly by Fergie. Just imagine if Pogba was playing instead of him.

Abraxas

Alexis-Reus-Theo
-------Ghost--------
-Ramsara--Willy--

pls milch, think of the pace.
Also send us klopp when wenger inherits fergie's Alzheimers.

Alexis-Reus-Theo
-------Ghost--------
-Ramsara--Willy--

pls milch, think of the pace.
Also send us klopp when wenger inherits fergie's Alzheimers.

He wants to play on the ten, you mango.

And as we learned from ArsenalGAF on the Fabregas case, there's no room for another 10.

Facism

Gold Member
I'm a huge Bentaleb fan, think he'll be really good.

Thanks for the concern last night everyone. Ended up walking to the hospital as a result and just getting checked out. I was fine, just a bit of concussion and a cut on my ear (which explains the blood).

Head and jaw are pounding today.

glad you're okay.

anthonyOA

Cleverley was hilarious yesterday, hard to understand how that midfield area was neglected so badly by Fergie. Just imagine if Pogba was playing instead of him.

Fergie Ferg should get a lot more stick for letting Pogba leave. It's cost United over £100million to solve that area when they had the answer under their red noses the entire time.

Since we are posting Cleverly Jokes

From Reddit:

"I'd happily let my daughter date Tom Cleverly. Because there's absolutely no danger of penetration."

More stuff about ClevGOD:

"Tom Cleverley has 3 CAREER assists for Manchester United. He has not had an assist since May 19, 2013 (that crazy 5-5 draw with West Brom)"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom