• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interestingly, Torres isn't in England, considering the picture he put up about his ice bucket challenge, saw someone mention Italy...

Edit: Hes in Ibiza

Wilbur

Banned
It's a discussion forum, and I'm posting some thoughts about how I think an entire generation of young players have been underdeveloped and outright wasted in recent years, at United. Obviously it's Very controversial for any United fan to hear.

As I said eariler, it's a shame it's the youth who have been hit the most by Uniteds incompetent decisions.

Controversial, lol. No one disagreed with you on that point, did they?

It only happened half an hour ago, Hindle.

Horseress

Cech GOAT

Bv4gqfHCYAARpTl.png:large

Arnie

did you go out drinking and fighting?
Ostensibly, yea.

Not proud of it. Was stupid. Need to learn my lesson.
I haven't had Papa Johns in fucking ages. We did order Pizza Hut the other day, and they've basically reduced the sizes, the cunts. Or they're just cutting a medium more times and pretending that's a large.

Going to a Chinese buffet tonight for a birthday, so I'm missing the game. Hat trick from Kolarov and Sterling would do me nicely.
This Papa Johns is average, but there's one round the corner and it's cheap to collect.

Don't know whether to go the pub for tonight's match or just get a stream at home. Kind of want to enjoy the MNF punditry.

Facism

Gold Member
Headache, jaw is agony when I stretch it out.

Have left over Papa Johns and a Lucozade Orange though so I am feeling substantially better.

So what was the beef? He chatted shit about you and drugs, barged you, then you punched him? did you only go for the one punch and leave it at that, leading to getting punched yourself?

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Sky just said Everton are in for Wellbeck and want a loan deal

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I'd have him at Spurs if we didn't have Eriksen. Might as well go back to Dortmund, Shinji.

Nah, he's not cut out for English football. Far too frail and doesn't get stuck in.

Yesterday Lamela was working extremely hard defensively, Kagawa just doesn't do that.

k2y91

Good ol' Bank Holiday weather. Meh. :<

I need food too.

I'd have him at Spurs if we didn't have Eriksen. Might as well go back to Dortmund, Shinji.

I'd love to see him at Spurs. How many 10s do Spurs have besides Eriksen. Lamela? I think Dembele and Chadli can also play in that position.

Arnie

So what was the beef? He chatted shit about you and drugs, barged you, then you punched him? did you only go for the one punch and leave it at that, leading to getting punched yourself?
Long story. We were with a group who were all getting on the drugs and someone had stolen somebody else's drugs before we set off to the club.

Me and my friend didn't know most of the people but we don't do drugs, didn't have any and weren't intending to do any at the club. Basically I was accused by the guy when it just had nothing to do with me and we ended up arguing quite a lot on the way to the club. Was all a bit tense.

Then as I arrived in the queue I heard him telling everyone else (who i didn't know) that he thought it was me. He then got embarrassed because I'd caught him doing it so he sort of jokingly slapped me and walked off out the queue and down the road. I wasn't having that, had been drinking since the United match, and basically shouted him to come back and do it again.

Then I hit him and he hit me, one big blow each, then the queue and bouncers jumped in.

Not proud of instigating the fight. Hopefully the punch will teach me a lesson for the future.

I just left with my mate after that. Couldn't be arsed staying with the rest of the people. One fucking girl was crying because the other lad was her friend. Fucking melt. What was she crying for.

Scum

Sky just said Everton are in for Wellbeck and want a loan deal

Welbeck and Lukaku, eh? Not bad.

Nah, he's not cut out for English football. Far too frail and doesn't get stuck in.

Yesterday Lamela was working extremely hard defensively, Kagawa just doesn't do that.

I still think he's good little player, just mistreated at Utd. But yeah, I see what you mean. It is also great to Lamela alive.

Long story. We were with a group who were all getting on the drugs and someone had stolen somebody else's drugs before we set off to the club.

Me and my friend didn't know most of the people but we don't do drugs, didn't have any and weren't intending to do any at the club. Basically I was accused by the guy when it just had nothing to do with me and we ended up arguing quite a lot on the way to the club. Was all a bit tense.

Then as I arrived in the queue I heard him telling everyone else (who i didn't know) that he thought it was me. He then got embarrassed because I'd caught him doing it so he sort of jokingly slapped me and walked off out the queue and down the road. I wasn't having that, had been drinking since the United match, and basically shouted him to come back and do it again.

Then I hit him and he hit me, one big blow each, then the queue and bouncers jumped in.

Not proud of instigating the fight. Hopefully the punch will teach me a lesson for the future.

I just left with my mate after that. Couldn't be arsed staying with the rest of the people. One fucking girl was crying because the other lad was her friend. Fucking melt. What was she crying for.

You didn't instigate jack shit. You can't let people go around slapping you like a little bitch and get away with it.

Facism

Gold Member

Sorry to hear about it, mate. Guy sounds like a right shitheel. Lesson learned for future. There's always a girl that starts crying when fights happen. Gets on my tits, it's not about you, love.

Hope you recover promptly.

Arnie

You didn't instigate jack shit. You can't let people go around slapping you like a little bitch and get away with it.
I know, such was my thinking last night. My friend said he knew it was going to go off the moment he did it. I also don't know why he walked off, whether it was almost an admission from him that he had indeed stolen the drugs, I'm not sure.
Sorry to hear about it, mate. Guy sounds like a right shitheel. Lesson learned for future. There's always a girl that starts crying when fights happen. Gets on my tits, it's not about you, love.

Hope you recover promptly.
Ta, it's my jaw that's the real issue. Eating this pizza is a massive challenge. Might need to be on soup for 24 hours or so.

K1LLER7

You were just sticking up for yourself Arnie. Nowt wrong with that.

-----

The Dutchman tried to play Kagawa as one of his two central midfielders during United's pre-season tour of the United States. But he said in his news conference at the Stadium of Light: "Kagawa did not wish to fulfil my wishes, my philosophy when I played him in the United States."

Juan Mata has been operating in Kagawa's preferred position behind the strikers and Van Gaal explained in July: "Kagawa was a No.10 at [Borussia] Dortmund but I want to try him at No. 6 and No. 8."

#FreeShinjiDortmundBros
#BringBackMoyes

Quite a few papers were quoting Gazzetta dello Sport this morning. It's far from a confirmation mind, but the details are very similar to the Reina one last year (which came to pass).
The Lucas deal could very well come to pass, but it certainly won't happen before the game against Athletic.

I'd be surprised if we don't get Lucas if we fail to achieve the CL group stage this year; but if we knock out Athletic, we'll definitely have a couple alternative options and significantly more cash to make them happen.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

MY NINJA!!

you did nothing wrong, fuck getting slapped in front of girls, I won't have it.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Good news for Arsenal GAF

L’Equipe today indicate that Wolfsburg are a threat, with a reported willingness to give Podolski a three-year contract and meet the Gunners’ asking price of £10m, around €12m.

Hixx

Arnie was this drug-riddled smackhead a southerner? If so you are well within your rights to belt him whenever you wish as a superior northerner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom