• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

operon

Arnie don't sweat, you didn't start the fight. Sounded like that shit walked off as he knew he was in the wrong was going to get called out on it.

Carbonox

Square Enix really are a pack of twats. The trophies in KH 1.5 final mix are a major pain in the ass. Unchanging Armor trophy? Really square not allowed to change anything in the entire game? Fuck that shit. A different trophy for each difficulty level? Play the game 3 times? Goodness sake. And proud mode is ridiculously hard.

Argh. Love the game but KH2 better not have this sort of crap trophies in it.

I found the Kingdom Hearts Platinum pretty easy. Tedious though when you had to go after the synthesis items. That shit took forever.

D_prOdigy

Think I need to get into fight like that, tbh. Fear I'm essentially socially stunted by not having ever taken some sort of control in an altercation.

3Sixty, let's go m8.

3Sixty

Think I need to get into fight like that, tbh. Fear I'm essentially socially stunted by not having ever taken some sort of control in an altercation.

3Sixty, let's go m8.

profile_picture_by_u_wot_m8-d534u82.jpg

LTWheels

The new Diablo 3 adventure mode is really fun and darn addictive. It's silly that they make you play through the story to unlock it. The adventure mode is the best part of that game.

And good at wasting time until the game kicks off this evening. Especially as it's shitting it down with rain, so I'm basically stuck indoors.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
@Arnie

Why the hell did he punch you in the ear though :lol

Arnold, just go for the nose next time. 1) permanent damage he won't forget anytime soon 2) he'll stop like a little arsecunt holding his face up

bonus points for shouting "NEXT TIME YOU LOOK INTO THE MIRROR REMEMBER ME". And he will innit, and every single time someone asks him about his fucked up nose. You shoulda stayed in midlands, cunt.

Blablurn

The new Diablo 3 adventure mode is really fun and darn addictive. It's silly that they make you play through the story to unlock it. The adventure mode is the best part of that game.

And good at wasting time until the game kicks off this evening. Especially as it's shitting it down with rain, so I'm basically stuck indoors.

is it strange that u dont know what the adventure mode is even though i own the game?

Arnie

I wish I had something to play on the PS4. I've got no internet in my gaff still. I could play Knack...

Nah, you're alright.

Elchele

:lol Kagawa is done

Rumors that Reus wants to continue playing in the centre and this will heavily influence whether he's leaving next year or not.

It was fun while it lasted, ArsenalGAF.

It only makes sense. Dortmund started to be great again last season when Klopp decided to put him as #10 and Mikhy as winger.

LTWheels

is it strange that u dont know what the adventure mode is even though i own the game?

Well the fact that you have to beat story mode to unlock it, is a drag, because the story mode is just dull and takes ages to finish. I've had the expansion since launch and I only just finished the story yesterday as I could only manage to play it in like half an hour chunks. But the adventure mode is fun. Drop rates seem to be high than the base game, and when you open up the rift, you fight much more interesting and challenging monsters.

It's on the PC, not just consoles.

BR:

"The pitch doesn’t help us at Anfield because the pitch is too slow. It’s not good at all. But there’s nothing we can do at this stage."

"The watering system is outdated at Anfield so the speed of our game is sometimes slowed down compared to when we play on other pitches"

How can they just accept this....

The fuck

After the season we just had, FSG should have been acting on Rodgers' every whim. We only played one game at Anfield in preseason at the very end iirc, plenty of time to sort out a better watering system surely?

Looking forward to seeing Moreno tonight*, hope he starts. Always a worry with defenders though, if they fuck up, you're fucked :p

Decent chance of seeing Markovic as well, and perhaps Can

why can't it be fucking QPR at home or something? :(

*edit, having thought about it for 2 seconds, if he doesn't start, we won't see him at all :p

Meier

Spurs fans, what's the deal with Ben Davies? Is he hurt? Figured he'd play yesterday. Can't decide if I should ditch him from my ESPN team or what..

k2y91

Is Giroud really injured? Need to know if I should switch him out or transfer him.

Edit: 60m for a 30y old? He is in the form of his life... but that fee.

operon

The fuck

After the season we just had, FSG should have been acting on Rodgers' every whim. We only played one game at Anfield in preseason at the very end iirc, plenty of time to sort out a better watering system surely?

Looking forward to seeing Moreno tonight*, hope he starts. Always a worry with defenders though, if they fuck up, you're fucked :p

Decent chance of seeing Markovic as well, and perhaps Can

why can't it be fucking QPR at home or something? :(

*edit, having thought about it for 2 seconds, if he doesn't start, we won't see him at all :p

I hope he starts, give Johnson a holiday a long one

El Topo

Rumour has it that ManU is offering 60m for Robben. Decision in the next two days. German media report they are confident.

That would be horrible for us. Robben is in the form of his life. We should only agree if Robben is unhappy and wants to leave.

Edit:
Can't find the rumors.

Long story. We were with a group who were all getting on the drugs and someone had stolen somebody else's drugs before we set off to the club.

Me and my friend didn't know most of the people but we don't do drugs, didn't have any and weren't intending to do any at the club. Basically I was accused by the guy when it just had nothing to do with me and we ended up arguing quite a lot on the way to the club. Was all a bit tense.

Then as I arrived in the queue I heard him telling everyone else (who i didn't know) that he thought it was me. He then got embarrassed because I'd caught him doing it so he sort of jokingly slapped me and walked off out the queue and down the road. I wasn't having that, had been drinking since the United match, and basically shouted him to come back and do it again.

Then I hit him and he hit me, one big blow each, then the queue and bouncers jumped in.

Not proud of instigating the fight. Hopefully the punch will teach me a lesson for the future.

I just left with my mate after that. Couldn't be arsed staying with the rest of the people. One fucking girl was crying because the other lad was her friend. Fucking melt. What was she crying for.

You hang out with complete losers. Stop doing that and life is better.

Spurs fans, what's the deal with Ben Davies? Is he hurt? Figured he'd play yesterday. Can't decide if I should ditch him from my ESPN team or what..

He's not playing because as crazy as it sounds Danny Rose is a better player and offers more when you consider how the manager wants us play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom