• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Showaddy

He's not playing because as crazy as it sounds Danny Rose is a better player and offers more when you consider how the manager wants us play.

It's like Spurs spent £10 million to get Rose back to his Sunderland form, he's bound to commit some kind of catastrophic balls up against one of the top teams though. Had Davies in my team but swapped him out for King Eric after the West Ham game.

Bold One

tumblr_mn3wnpcCkf1s9dykmo1_500.gif

Vidal's name can no longer be selected in our store and his number is unassigned

http://www.juvestore.com/en/juventu...hnSRpBK6r2iwltTfmw4s_v1SR1YlS2U1QYaAsft8P8HAQ

WHAT IS HAPPENING

tumblr_mn3wnpcCkf1s9dykmo1_500.gif

relax, its still there

Rumour has it that ManU is offering 60m for Robben. Decision in the next two days. German media report they are confident.

believe-his-lies.gif

60 million for a 30 year old is just not sensible business, no matter his current form.

Granted, it is the kind of super panic buy I could see Woody trying to make after the start United has had to the season.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Hoping for a draw or a Liverpool loss today. whatever gets a bigger reaction from the thread.

When City lose: United GAF troll the fuck out of them and Arsenal GAF will compare their balance sheets again

When Liverpool lose: Everyone in this thread will troll them and we will get a jtb vs Arnie round 3. And remember, Arnie's jaw is clicking, no one is safe.

Arnie

Think I'm staying in to watch the match, so I'll be on here.

Unless we get battered in which case I'll hide in a cupboard. ArsenalGAF will come at me with both barrels after Saturday.

Just hope we put on a good show like we did there last season. Some things you can't help like when the officials decide the game for you, but I want to see us create the chances and play well as a team.

Also, good to see Balotelli get stuck in with the training. Hope he plays against Spurs.

Barzul

Really hope Wolfsburg sign Poldi. I see no future for him here sadly. Use that money and sign Falcao or Cavani esp if Giroud is going to be out for weeks. I'm assuming we need to beat Besiktas first so that deals can happen.

Unless we get battered in which case I'll hide in a cupboard. ArsenalGAF will come at me with both barrels after Saturday.

Just hope we put on a good show like we did there last season. Some things you can't help like when the officials decide the game for you, but I want to see us create the chances and play well as a team.

Also, good to see Balotelli get stuck in with the training. Hope he plays against Spurs.

You know it ;)

omgkitty

Really hope Wolfsburg sign Poldi. I see no future for him here sadly. Use that money and sign Falcao or Cavani esp if Giroud is going to be out for weeks. I'm assuming we need to beat Besiktas first so that deals can happen.

I'm gonna be honest, we're selling Podolski and he's not being replaced.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
It's like Spurs spent £10 million to get Rose back to his Sunderland form, he's bound to commit some kind of catastrophic balls up against one of the top teams though. Had Davies in my team but swapped him out for King Eric after the West Ham game.

Pochettino said we bought Davies to compete with Rose, and Danny is playing well and earning his place in the side. That's what we want.

We will have a lot of games this season and Rose is certain to get injured at some point, Davies will get his chances to impress.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

we both know you're going to win 3-1. This false modesty is not working

pulga

Banned
ArsenalGAF would get a lot better with everyone in here, and themselves, if they'd stop being so fucking delusional. I mean, they get into spats with one another because their delusions dont match up and thus one must assert his delusion as the superior delusion.

Simply delusional.

tri_willy

You know it ;)

real will be taking falcao with the adm money son.
cant see cavani leaving with ibra staying dead atm

Goteki_45

Looking forward to a Sturridge and Balotelli strikeforce. won't be as deadly as SAS but we will wait and see. Looks like I wont be able to watch my boys take on Man City later on, match starts at 5am here in Melbourne.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom