• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barzul

Sporting Lisbon want Ryo and Coquelin in exchange for Carvalho? I'll personally pack their bags. I'd send Gnabry there on loan also. Sporting is in the CL right?

omgkitty

He needs to be, especially if Giroud is injured for several weeks.

I agree, but I'm not sure Wenger sees it that way. He's already said previously that with Giroud, Sanogo, Walcott and Sanchez, we don't need another striker, and I could see him playing Sanogo there for the time being or giving Sanchez another go. I honestly think we should just sign someone better who can play there, but what do I know?

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I cant imagine Di Maria would start v Burnley, but then he started RvP yesterday with no pre-season, last thing I want is him coming into the first team and getting an injury from lack of a pre-season.

What's crazy about it? We only have the grand total of ONE striker. What happens when Benz gets injured? Start fucking about with the false 9 again, that's what, and that only leads to TEARS

Isn't that why you have James to begin with? He can basically play every attacking position.

Barzul said:
Liverpool Edits ‏@LiverpoolEdits 42m
If Di Maria is worth £60 million then sterling is worth £80 million #Fact

lolwut

omgkitty

Sporting Lisbon want Ryo and Coquelin in exchange for Carvalho? I'll personally pack their bags. I'd send Gnabry there on loan also. Sporting is in the CL right?

They basically want our two worst first team players. I don't see what the problem is here?

TeddyBoy

Looking forward to a Sturridge and Balotelli strikeforce. won't be as deadly as SAS but we will wait and see. Looks like I wont be able to watch my boys take on Man City later on, match starts at 5am here in Melbourne.

I don't recognise your name so welcome to the thread :D

Next year:

Ballotelli
Origi
Sturridge
Sterling

;)

Baki

ArsenalGAF would get a lot better with everyone in here, and themselves, if they'd stop being so fucking delusional. I mean, they get into spats with one another because their delusions dont match up and thus one must assert his delusion as the superior delusion.

Simply delusional.

This thread was better when you #left.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Vidals injury must be a real scare if no-one is in for him

Gothos

Got a bad feeling about today's game. I think ManCity will easly beat us. I also got a feeling we will be out of top 4 this season :(

Bv4fOudCIAEjLiB.jpg

LOL

hChv2Sa.gif

We need another midfielder before the end of this window or we're fucked. Carrick alone can't save us and he's passed his best anyway. January is too long to wait for someone decent.

KingGondo

Banned
Got a bad feeling about today's game. I think ManCity will easly beat us. I also got a feeling we will be out of top 4 this season :(
Disagree barring Spurs or United shoring up some of their weaknesses.

1./2. City/Chelsea
3. Liverpool
4. Arsenal
5. Spurs
6./7. Everton/United

Trust in Brendan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom