• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

I rate Sanogo. Only thing that worries me about him is the injury history. If he's fit all season, I'm not too concerned.
Your thoughts on Sanogo are like mine on Sturridge.

Christ need to get the match out of my mind. Such an odd one. I thought we played well in two thirds of the pitch. Going to sink into my duvet with some mood lightning and read Life of Pi.

This last 24 hours have been a walking nightmare.

dc89

pJBcgft.jpg

dQTc4He.jpg

Iu3Gfku.jpg

vRrT4Zy.jpg

C1Qv6hS.jpg

uW0TyTV.jpg

GLPFbQM.jpg

q3tOZw1.jpg

Why has no one brought this fascinating likeliness to my attention before?

pulga

Banned
Giroud's shit anyway ArseGAF, you should take this as a blessing in disguise if it spurs Arsene to buy a new striker.

Your thoughts on Sanogo are like mine on Sturridge.

Christ need to get the match out of my mind. Such an odd one. I thought we played well in two thirds of the pitch. Going to sink into my duvet with some mood lightning and read Life of Pi.

This last 24 hours have been a walking nightmare.
Really good book.

L1NETT

Welbeck is probably the best bet. If it doesn't work out, we can still sell him for 15m in 2 years. That English tax.

Even Barzul knows!

as a reward I present to you....Danny Welbeck summed up in one handy.gif

ib081dp0xkxNhp.gif

Also Reus loooooooooooool. You need a genuine frontline forward and a holding midfielder

Yeah Reus is a good shout. Maybe on FM

Giroud's shit anyway ArseGAF, you should take this as a blessing in disguise if it spurs Arsene to buy a new striker.

I have a hard time seeing a much better forward they can realistically buy. Giroud is quite good and have been important to Arsenal, but relying only on him like last season was always going to go wrong at some point.

Arnie

Arnie, Liverpool got their shit kicked out by Manchester City.
Technically, yes.

But it didn't feel like it.

It felt like I was receiving a seven out of 10 handjob and then every now and then the bird would surprise me by shitting all over my chest.

Crude analogy but frighteningly accurate.

kharma45

All those Vidal stories are unreliable just cos of this £34m "asking price". It's obviously not £34m. Like it's very obviously not that low.

So why should anyone believe the rest of the story?

Why?

Woowoo has tricked Juve into believing that Vidal is crocked and has thus negotiated us a cracker deal.

uktv_demon_headmaster_1.jpg

Can be the only explanation.

dc89

Pellegrini has said the win tonight was worth 6 points. "Liverpool is an important team."
On Jovetic:"He was unlucky last season but we never had any doubt about his quality."

omgkitty

Can he actually play ST? I got shutdown when I suggested it awhile back by BundesligaGAF

He played up front for Mönchengladbach. I don't know how much, but I know he played there and can play anywhere across the front line and in the hole behind the striker.

pulga

Banned
I have a hard time seeing a much better forward they can realistically buy. Giroud is quite good and have been important to Arsenal, but relying only on him like last season was always going to go wrong at some point.

Throw Torres their way. They deserve each other.

All those Vidal stories are unreliable just cos of this £34m "asking price". It's obviously not £34m. Like it's very obviously not that low.

So why should anyone believe the rest of the story?

Why?

Anyone who has united contact them over a transfer probably rubs their hands together as then adds £15m on

wedward

Sanchez and Theo will probably play up top a lot.

I have no faith in Sanogo staying fit. Especially not when he will have to play every week. Maybe more.

sohois

I don't think anyone's going to take the chance on Remy after failing the medical with Liverpool, least of all Arsenal and Wenger.

dc89

Just made the one change to my Fantasy team just now.

Herrara Out.
Sigurdsson In.

Swansea at home to West Brom at the weekend. They will win that.

Jarnet87

-Vidal for 35 million pounds Hernandez and Kagawa.
-Blind for 15 million pounds.
-Anderson to Porto on a loan where we page his full wage
-Cleverly and Welbeck on loan to Everton with option to buy
- Wilson promoted full time to the first team.

The last week of transfer window Summer 14 is going to be one hell of a ride.

L1NETT

I don't think anyone's going to take the chance on Remy after failing the medical with Liverpool, least of all Arsenal and Wenger.

They bought an old Swedish fisherman on loan last year with a crooked back

If not he can always play snap with Diaby in the medical room

It's all about Chuba Akpom anyway Gunners

Hasn't gone on loan yet.

Fuck me he was here that long?!?!

He sure was. Arsene kidnapped him from Copenhagen when he was just a little boy... and look what happened, taxi rapist, drunk mad man and general fuck up of glorious chances against Barca. :'[

I hope Chelsea can one day reunite him and Fabregas

4YTi5LA.jpg

sohois

Pls we signed Kanu.

They bought an old Swedish fisherman on loan last year with a crooked back

If not he can always play snap with Diaby in the medical room

It's all about Chuba Akpom anyway Gunners

Hasn't gone on loan yet.

Perhaps, but I think Wenger's natural conservatism and the fact that the signing would go ahead to replace an injury would rule out this particular move.

More importantly, it's been suggested that a big reason Liverpool didn't push through the Remy move was because the failed medical meant he couldn't be insured.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom