• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

L1NETT

Arsenal should have kept Benik Afobe, tomorrow's destroyer of LVG's boys.

I'd agree but is he registered

Don't they need permission?

Registering at this stage gets on my tits. Same crap with us, if Charlton beat Derby tomorrow Mason bennett is available to play against Leeds. If not, tough luck.

Rubbish

phaze

Arsenal don't even deserve Torres. They should have given Bendtner that one year extension, so he could get his testimonial match

I just read on Polish site that Wolfsburg got a clause in the contract that allows them to terminate his contract if he goes farther than 25 km away from the city. :)lol) Was there any news about it in Denmark or is this my source pulling my leg ? pls be true

pappe

Wenger will rush Walcotts comeback and screw him up. Just wait and watch.

I think 35ml + Kagawa is a very solid deal. Kagawa is worth 20 mil in the current market thus Vidals cost comes up to 55 which is a fair valuation.

What say Juve bros? Don't go for Hernandez. You already have a lot of strikers and he is not that good.

I just read on Polish site that Wolfsburg got a clause in the contract that allows them to terminate his contract if he goes farther than 25 km away from the city. :)lol) Was there any news about it in Denmark or is this my source pulling my leg ? pls be true

It was Frank Arnesen who said that all Wolfsburg players has that, not just Bendtner.

"- In their contracts, it is written that the players must not stay more than 25 kilometers away from Wolfsburg. In the past, many players lived in Berlin, and it takes no more than about 50 minutes to drive there. For Bendtner's part, I believe only, it's good, so he can concentrate on one thing, football, says Frank Arnesen to BT."

Clegg

I think 35ml + Kagawa is a very solid deal. Kagawa is worth 20 mil in the current marketthus Vidals cost comes up to 55 which is a fair valuation.

What say Juve bros? Don't go for Hernandez. You already have a lot of strikers and he is not that good.
He is in his hoop worth £20m.

Would be happy with what we initially paid for him: 12m.

Giroud injured for 3 months.

tired_george_michael_arrested_development.gif

Rikkun

I think 35ml + Kagawa is a very solid deal. Kagawa is worth 20 mil in the current market thus Vidals cost comes up to 55 which is a fair valuation.

Depends on how Allegri wants to play. Right now it doesn't look like there's space for him, even though I love Kagawa and I'd like to see him play, in any team.

omgkitty

Hey City, we've given you like half our squad over the years, give us Dzeko or Negredo or something please?

Benteke and Bony at 20's and 14's also solid prices.

Benteke is still out. Had he not been hurt, guaranteed he would have moved this summer, and possibly to Arsenal.

Zabojnik

I'd much, much prefer Kagawa as partial payment for Vidal. Was just thinking about this earlier, actually. Allegri will want a trequestista for his DAI DAI DAI formation, Kagawa could be very good for us in a Dortmund-like role. Better than Pereyra or Marchisio anyway. Especially in the CL context.

Gets my approval for sure. Do it, Marry.

omgkitty

This shit is totally going to happen:

DC ‏@DeanLDN22 1m

Can't wait for Wenger to wind everyone up tomorrow by saying we have Sanogo, Walcott, Campbell and some kid in the u15s.

Meier

7Pf3Sun.png

"Fernando completed an extraordinarily high 97% (61/63) of his passes today, in addition to being a boss in midfield. Looks a bargain."

YES MOYES!

phaze

They bought an old Swedish fisherman on loan last year with a crooked back

If not he can always play snap with Diaby in the medical room

It's all about Chuba Akpom anyway Gunners

Hasn't gone on loan yet.

laugh3s3rpz.gif

That made laugh, thank you.

It was Frank Arnesen who said that all Wolfsburg players has that, not just Bendtner.

"- In their contracts, it is written that the players must not stay more than 25 kilometers away from Wolfsburg. In the past, many players lived in Berlin, and it takes no more than about 50 minutes to drive there. For Bendtner's part, I believe only, it's good, so he can concentrate on one thing, football, says Frank Arnesen to BT."

Ah I see, didn't even know it was that close to Berlin. Still hilarious but makes sense.

Rikkun

I'd much, much prefer Kagawa as partial payment for Vidal. Was just thinking about this earlier, actually. Allegri will want a trequestista for his DAI DAI DAI formation, Kagawa could be very good for us in a Dortmund-like role. Better than Pereyra or Marchisio anyway. Especially in the CL context.

Gets my approval for sure. Do it, Marry.

I'm ready for the DAI DAI DAI formation. BRING IT.

I'M STOKED FOR FIFA15, ALLEGRI ALWAYS NEAR ME.

Also, Di Marzio says Roma has a done deal on Manolas. So yeah, bye Benatia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom