• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

Lille seem like they're playing a man down almost. Just nothing there at all resembling creativity or danger... I guess they're hoping to just nick a goal via the counter at some point. Need to get Lopes in to start the second half.

Nero3000

Or the time they finished 8th.

or

Darren-Bent-scores-for-Su-002.jpg

Wes

venison crêpe
Future star by many accounts. I know Liverpool were circling earlier this year and £3.5m was thrown about. If Villa are truly interested, that'd be a good move for him.

I was kidding. We've already spent £5.8m this year. We have nothing left to spend.

Arnie

Or the 24years they've had without winning the league.
Makes little difference now, unlike United there's a generation of Liverpool supporters who do not associate their club with league titles. Last season would've been lovely but in my head we massively overachieved.

This generation of United fans have had nothing but trophy after trophy for their entire life. This is a greater collapse.

fuenf

Sorry for being impolite and responding so late. I got called away and assumed I'd be back earlier.

The Gaudino hype is a little too much right now, agreed. Rode was better. Still, I understand why the fans get caught up in the hype. New players from our own youth teams are always very popular. Here's hoping for Scholl Jr. to fulfill Mehmet's promises, injury-free.

Agreed about the missing physicality. It was one of the most important elements Heynckes injected into our system. Shame that Pep doesn't seem to value it.

Yea, I don't know what Shaq's problem is. It seems he has the skills, but not the brain. Even for Switzerland, I thought he was too playful. Instead of going for the kill, he tried a neat little trick and missed the goal too often. The last free kick against Argentina was abysmal! He would probably succeed at a new team, but at Bayern, I fear he is done for.

no problem, that's the way a forum usually works ;) I was on a run myself too, couldnt have read any earlier anyways. ;)

Hehe yeah, still remember Kahn freaking out because of that freekick.

Lightning

Banned
Makes little difference now, unlike United there's a generation of Liverpool supporters who do not associate their club with league titles. Last season would've been lovely but in my head we massively overachieved.

This generation of United fans have had nothing but trophy after trophy for their entire life. This is a greater collapse.
Just meaningless banter mate. This current United situation is funny as fuck. I'm enjoying every second of it.

Of course.

Keep hearing that Thorpe has been pretty consistent.

I think Thorpe is our best youth cb, but he got fucked over with an injury while on loan. Keane has more first team experience due to that and is above Thorpe now. Keane always has a mistake in him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom