• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

phaze

Missed the game, I see it was quite a nerve wrecker.

God job Arsenal, I suppose that applies to you too Wenger , now splash some money.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
Champions League @ChampionsLeague
Ludogorets GK Stoyanov has been sent off, but all subs have been used. CB Cosmin Moţi has gone in goal & will face a shoot-out. #UCLplayoffs

:lol

omg, he actually blocked the shot and won the game. amazing.

omgkitty

First we hoped for Martinez, Khedira, Carvahlo.

Then we settled for Rabiot.

Life. As an Arsenal fan.

I like Rabiot and think he can be very good, but feel like he'd be a smart buy next year as we offload Arteta and Flamini. Both of them leave and we had someone like Carvalho come in this year and then a younger guy like Rabiot next year. I've never had an issue with us signing young players, it's just when their signings hinder us in signing great proven players.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Perez has gone mental. Lopez, Di Maria and Alonso all forced out by him? Crazy, this is how you ruin a CL-winning team.

Good chance of being on the box too

Hope MK twatting United means Sky will give our game an airing. Probably won't and will give some airtime to a dull all prem shite fixture.

Hope you lot win anyway

Last time you complained about United being picked for Sky and it turned out to be the match of the round.

Hixx

"The market is ready to give the latest surprises, the final rush really addictive. Protagonist Inter output. Surprisingly, Ricky Alvarez ago suitcases and flies in England, in the Premier League. At Sunderland. Operation ended a few minutes ago, on the basis of an interest-bearing loan of 1 million euro, which would become an obligation - set at 11 - in the event of salvation. The boy will earn 1.6 million euro net of engagement. Alvarez convinced by Poyet. Alvarez leaves the Serie A, his new home is Sunderland."

Guess Fabio is 100% not happening then.

Linius

Hmmm, we were linked a few times. Swap deal with Gaston once (Who looks like hes on his way to Seville) Inter seem pretty desperate to get rid but who knows.

Looks quite likely.

Ref had already warned him a few times too.

That's cool. No hard feelings Hixx but I prefer Southampton for Toby.

croffi.gif

okzcrt.gif

Yep well off his line

It's the same every single time. The Arse keeper in that FA cup match was even worse.

I'm already thinking that he might perform better if he's getting more rest at Bayern?

I'm hopeful. Mark van Bommel looked like a corpse by the time he left, and then promptly won the scudetto with Milan as a key midfield player.

Sometimes a change of scenery just rejuvenates a player.

fuenf

thinking about it. having an outfield player in goal during pks could actually be an advantage. only increases the pressure on the kickers, while the keeper most likely has pretty much the same chance to save it.

why didnt LVG think of that vs Argentina? ;)

wedward

I like Rabiot and think he can be very good, but feel like he'd be a smart buy next year as we offload Arteta and Flamini. Both of them leave and we had someone like Carvalho come in this year and then a younger guy like Rabiot next year. I've never had an issue with us signing young players, it's just when their signings hinder us in signing great proven players.

PSG would probably prefer to sell him then let him leave for free next summer.

Have a feeling he will get quite a bit of time this season. He is leaving PSG because he doesn't play. Can't imagine he would come to Arsenal to sit behind Flamini and Arteta.

I have never seen Rabiot play a minute of football. Headed to YouTube.

-----------Sanchex
Ozil Jacky Rambo Ox/Theo
----------Rabiot
Gibbs Kos Per Debuchy

That is a team that will get smashed at City and Chelsea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom