• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
croffi.gif

okzcrt.gif

Amazing.

L1NETT

Last time you complained about United being picked for Sky and it turned out to be the match of the round.

I know I know

But fuck em

We could have been going to Old Trafford. Would have been amazing. Parky would probably have chinned Van Gaal and Clevgod who would have broken down and cried when he realised where is heart truly lies after Hanson scores twice in a memorable victory.

Instead I'm going to be frustrated at getting out of Stadium:MK and moaning about the trains.

omgkitty

PSG would probably prefer to sell him then let him leave for free next summer.

Have a feeling he will get quite a bit of time this season. He is leaving PSG because he doesn't play. Can't imagine he would come to Arsenal to sit behind Flamini and Arteta.

I have never seen Rabiot play a minute of football. Headed to YouTube.

-----------Sanchex
Ozil Jacky Rambo Ox/Theo
----------Rabiot
Gibbs Kos Per Debuchy

That is a team that will get smashed at City and Chelsea.

I just don't think Rabiot offers anything better than Arteta or Flamini at the moment. Watching fucking United get Willy and he turns out great. SMH

WJD

Would still take Willy for sub-£25m.

Might be a bit of a lump be he's better than all but one of our current options.

wedward

Robot could be a troublemaker attitude wise, with his mother pulling the strings.

Eh, sounds like he just wants out. He knows he will never get a chance at PSG. Read an article that said he was a good kid.

Oh no. Mail and Tele say we are speaking to Sporting about Carvahlo.

But he's rubbish.

Fucking. Hell.

You guys are going to sign him and he is going to absolutely boss Rabiot. I can feel it.

Hixx

"@OliverKayTimes 42s
Three uncapped players -- Calum Chambers, Danny Rose and Fabian Delph -- will be in England squad announced tmrw."

Fuck off. If Fabian fucking Delph can get in the fucking England squad its a fucking racist disgrace if Lee Cattermole can't. He is the most in form English midfielder and has been for fucking months.

FUCK ROY HODGSON I HOPE YOU GET A FUCKING SWEAT RASH RIGHT ON YOUR BELLEND YOU FUCKING OLD CAHNT

"@OliverKayTimes 42s
Three uncapped players -- Calum Chambers, Danny Rose and Fabian Delph -- will be in England squad announced tmrw."

Fuck off. If Fabian fucking Delph can get in the fucking England squad its a fucking racist disgrace if Lee Cattermole can't. He is the most in form English midfielder and has been for fucking months.

FUCK ROY HODGSON I HOPE YOU GET A FUCKING SWEAT RASH RIGHT ON YOUR BELLEND YOU FUCKING OLD CAHNT

Banter.

wedward

I just don't think Rabiot offers anything better than Arteta or Flamini at the moment. Watching fucking United get Willy and he turns out great. SMH

How many times have you seen him play?

He is taller/stonger and more than likely quicker than Arteta and Flamini. That is enough for me.

Perez has gone mental. Lopez, Di Maria and Alonso all forced out by him? Crazy, this is how you ruin a CL-winning team.

it happens every fucking time..... this is the same reason why he was forced out during his first tenure.

Xabi out hurts me more than ozil and DiMaria :(

Madrid bro's wtf is going on? We're losing our CL winning team 1 by 1. I can't, just can't.

All you had to do was find a backup striker. That's it. Why all this change?

Clegg

Don't worry Arse bros. We'll only go after Big Willy if we don't sign Vidal. And since Rey Arturo will soon be a MUFC player...

omgkitty

How many times have you seen him play?

He is taller/stonger and more than likely quicker than Arteta and Flamini. That is enough for me.

Like once and then some youtube videos lol He reminds me a lot of Petit in the way he makes long diagonal balls over the top from deep. Could be good for players like Walcott and Sanchez.

wedward

Don't worry Arse bros. We'll only go after Big Willy if we don't sign Vidal. And since Rey Arturo will soon be a MUFC player...

Don't think we are interested honestly. Think we would have got him already if we were.

If you sign him he will be a world beater. I know it. We will regret it for years as he bosses our mid.

I honestly have never watched him. No idea if he's good or not.
He played 30 or so games for PSG last season and was good. He certainly held his own playing alongside Verratti and Matuidi. Under Wenger I can see him doing well, since he managed to play well under a pleb like Blanc. Been saying for a while that Chelsea should pounce on him.

wedward

Like once and then some youtube videos lol He reminds me a lot of Petit in the way he makes long diagonal balls over the top from deep. Could be good for players like Walcott and Sanchez.

Christ kitty...

Once. You might as well say you have never seen him.

idk. I was hoping for someone with some experience, but it's Wenger.

He played 30 or so games for PSG last season and was good. He certainly held his own playing alongside Verratti and Matuidi. Under Wenger I can see him doing well, since he managed to play well under a pleb like Blanc. Been saying for a while that Chelsea should pounce on him.

Thank you for the scouting report.

Can he play as the deepest mid?

omgkitty

Christ kitty...

Once. You might as well say you have never seen him.

idk. I was hoping for someone with some experience, but it's Wenger.

I always play with him in FIFA too :p I've read some stuff on him too....IDK trust Diss more than me.

sohois

I know Arsenal aren't the quickest when it comes to transfers, but are some on here really worried about being gazumped by Ed fucking Woodward on the last day?

Need I remind you of what happened deadline day last year when they tried to sign a midfielder?

Clegg

Don't think we are interested honestly. Think we would have got him already if we were.

If you sign him he will be a world beater. I know it. We will regret it for years as he bosses our mid.
Tbh I think he's a mite slow. Was badly exposed at the World Cup.

Madrid fans man. Smh.

Koko is ok though. He is a legend.

tbf it just seemed like Madrid bros were down on Xabi these days so I questioned his ability

just look at this

Xabi is starting. We are fucked.

higuain should have stayed

we didn't need James but I will support him since he is a Colombian babyface

but kross signing erases all that

also Xabi out modric in pls

?? Modric is in, you colombian papaya

What we need is Di Maria in for Alonso, NOW

wow you must feel so special and witty, pat yourself on the back!

Di Maria in, Xabi out pls.

:( he took out Godric.

Benz didn't even get a chance to take a shot. Our service to the frontline is pitiful.
We need to do better in chance creation and distributing ball.

attack and midfield was very poor. but midfield is culprit, I'm looking at you Alonso you cunt!

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Mauricio Pochettino has warned his Spurs team not to “do a Manchester United” by under-estimating AEL Limassol in Thursday night's Europa League decider.

What a time to be alive.

wedward

I know Arsenal aren't the quickest when it comes to transfers, but are some on here really worried about being gazumped by Ed fucking Woodward on the last day?

Need I remind you of what happened deadline day last year when they tried to sign a midfielder?

No, if we don't sign him it's because we don't want him. Once Arsenal identify a player they want to sign they move pretty quickly.

As of now, I'm not too sure. He's sort of weak defensively and he would get pushed around by a stronger DM like Matic or Toure. If he bulks up and commits to it then yeah I can see him play there. Wenger needs to instill more discipline too since Rabiot likes to go forward a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom