• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

Real talk though

If Hodgson wants to play 4-3-3 there is no better English holding midfielder than Cattermole. He will allow Henderson to press and a third midfielder to do whatever. The lad has come on leaps and bounds under Poyet. Amazing transformation.

omgkitty

Okay so do a double deal for Cavani and Rabiot. Now we need a CB. Alderweireld?

|OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?
giphy.gif

If that's not it, I'll cut someone. That's a fucking glorious title.

Lightning

Banned
PSG would probably prefer to sell him then let him leave for free next summer.

Have a feeling he will get quite a bit of time this season. He is leaving PSG because he doesn't play. Can't imagine he would come to Arsenal to sit behind Flamini and Arteta.

I have never seen Rabiot play a minute of football. Headed to YouTube.

-----------Sanchex
Ozil Jacky Rambo Ox/Theo
----------Rabiot
Gibbs Kos Per Debuchy

That is a team that will get smashed at City and Chelsea.
The personal are fine. It's Wenger's tactics that will see us get smashed. We need to sit back and take our chances in those games. We push forward like we're playing Newcastle at the Emirates and as a result we get smashed. Özil on the left wing don't work in those games.

Clegg

Oggys article is quite scatter gun. Been poor this summer. At risk of being demoted.
His stuff on Carvalho concurs with Ladyman's tbf. Think the story is pretty solid. Come out of the blue though. Mayhap a panic bid after Vidal telling us that it's not us but him?

wedward

Tony Leen ‏@tonyleen 55s
Can't verify how genuine Carvalho interest is from @ManUtd but if Arsenal are gonna get this across line, they need to be decisive now.

uh huh

valeo

Eh, sounds like he just wants out. He knows he will never get a chance at PSG. Read an article that said he was a good kid.

Fucking. Hell.

You guys are going to sign him and he is going to absolutely boss Rabiot. I can feel it.

Lol, youre getting pissed off about a hypothetical situation when neither of those players have signed yet and only have very tenuous links. Quindy wedward.

Good win this morning. Alexis bossed it.

wedward

on whether Alexis can play up front for 3-4 months…
For three or four months? He can play there his whole life.

on Song returning and Ozil's performance…
Mesut Ozil's performance doesn't concern me and Alex Song will not be coming back.

"He can player there his whole life"

lol.

Lol, youre getting pissed off about a hypothetical situation when neither of those players have signed yet and only have very tenuous links. Quindy wedward.

Not getting pissed. Just joking around. Relax.

I don't really want Big Willy.

Clegg

All the journalists have this Carvalho story. Woowar is playing games again.

Willy has the same rep as Di Maria so we were told about his availability during those negotiations. And we have a good working relationship with Sporting so the transfer should, hopefully, not be too difficult.

Arnie

Mendes getting his transfer.

The summer-long pimping around Europe's desperate clubs has paid dividends. The Big Willy Tactics are here to prevent excessive penetration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom