• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GorillaJu

You guys are all going to be eating crow when United start playing well and go on a long unbeaten streak of unspectacular 2-0s and 1-1s at 80' that end up 3-1s.

Arsenal looked like an absolute joke on the first day of 13/14 but ended up being the best team in the league up to Xmas when Liverpool took that title.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Starting XI for our friendly:

Buffon
Lichtsteiner, Marrone, Chiellini, Evra
Vitale, Pirlo, Marchisio
Pereyra - Llorente - Tevez

I hear good things about this Vitale lad! YES ALLEGRUGH
Are u more handsome than this Brazilian guy, Yurt?

tumblr_mqy7s5kPCz1sotuigo1_500.gif

he looks worse in other pictures. I think we have the same skintone but I'm a bit more orange

Salvadora

Arsenal looked like an absolute joke on the first day of 13/14 but ended up being the best team in the league up to Xmas when Liverpool took that title.
That was a bit different.

Horrendous refereeing from the offset and a red card to Koscielny.

United just looked like the United of last season.

You guys are all going to be eating crow when United start playing well and go on a long unbeaten streak of unspectacular 2-0s and 1-1s at 80' that end up 3-1s.

Gladly.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

OT 38 : A Feast of Crows for FootyGAF

These players are making professional decisions about their future career.
Unless they are truly exceptional, they stand a much better chance of progressing to first team football at Arsenal than Barcelona. That is about growing and maturing.
South America is a completely different situation because it isn't within the European Union and hasn't had the talent pinched by English clubs. It is subject to the same FIFA rules that Barcelona have broken time and time again, and have rightly been punished for.
thats a big issue during the last 4-5 years a lot of the spanish teams have been ramping up scouting from outside UEFA, there is a reason why Atletico sent a delegate to testify in Barcelona's favor.

Esch

Banned

I hope so. I need a few of these Man Utd wastemen to feed Rooney some goals for my fantasy game.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I didn't know his first name. lol

btw he's a midfielder/winger, we signed him from Bologna in 2012. His temperament is Wilshere-esque :lol

the stream is up on wizwig if you're bored

edit 1: OUR BLUE SHIRT IS SO SEXY

edit 2: Evra joking around with Buffon and Tevez, he's already one of the m8s

edit 3: Buffon will punch him in the face if he doesn't jog back faster, ain't no joking around with Gigi when he concedes

btw he's a midfielder/winger, we signed him from Bologna in 2012. His temperament is Wilshere-esque :lol

edit 3: Buffon will punch him in the face if he doesn't jog back faster, ain't no joking around with Gigi when he concedes

sweet, well that was easy for Tevez. I

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Slow news day, id expect things to ramp up soon

It's a good thing Evra already had two of his best m8s in Tevez and Pogba there to settle in quickly.

Why didn't you buy Park Juve?

jyUuBq8lIzebF.jpg

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
M8 we just signed someone yesterday. We've peaked now.

Woowar needs to reset his negotiating cycle. Next signing will take 6 weeks to complete.

Believe friend

The ramp is real

anyone knows wth with Konoplyanka, thought he was close to joining Liverhasntwontheleagueinanenternitypool a bit ago, same with Spurs. His release clause is relatively low.

Jarnet87

It's a good thing Evra already had two of his best m8s in Tevez and Pogba there to settle in quickly.

Why didn't you buy Park Juve?

14015C0F4985388EB41683

Juve should have hired Park as an ambassador for the club. What a time it was. Evra capable of defending before we broke him. Carlito and Park storming down the pitch on counter attacks.

tri_willy

anyone knows wth with Konoplyanka, thought he was close to joining Liverhasntwontheleagueinanenternitypool a bit ago, same with Spurs. His release clause is relatively low.

well we were interested in signing him until we got markovic, spurs and roma were apparently interested, as were best ham, the latter had their bid rejected last time i heard

He was fucking dog shit against Copenhagen, which explains why we were able to beat them easily. Never worked for the team, always complained with bad attitudes... On top of that when he actually had the ball, he did a Robben Chelsea CL finale, where he cut in and tried to shoot every single time, which was never really dangerous. He really did not look like premier league material.

Bumhead

Banned
And aye you are easily the best team in Yorkshire right now. Got a feeling a few more might be relegated this year to join us in Yorkshire League One.

That said Fulham haven't got point so far, would be hilarious to see them Wolves it, who coincidentally they play tonight. Think it's on the box.

Our last home game of the season is against Leeds.

I would spoff until the end of time if we can relegate them at Hillsborough.

Rotherham should be OK. Evans is a bloated heamroid of a man but he'll do a job for them in this league.

Not sure what's going on with Fulham. Penfold to be the next casualty of the division if they can't turn it around pronto.

He was fucking dog shit against Copenhagen, which explains why we were able to beat them easily. Never worked for the team, always complained with bad attitudes... On top of that when he actually had the ball, he did a Robben Chelsea CL finale, where he cut in and tried to shoot every single time, which was never really dangerous. He really did not look like premier league material.
sucks to hear that, the few games I watched he has the technique but its not very disciplined; maybe Bundesliga is the better league for him.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Just now

Beppe Marotta on reported MUFC negotiation for Arturo Vidal: “They are the usual media rumours that are different to the reality”

"There is always the same speculation about him. He was never for sale & there have never been any negotiations"

paging Mitten

Mr Cola

Maybe there is a Tier 3 cm we could buy to tide us over :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom