• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabojnik

Arturo Vidal ‏@kingarturo23 now
Sono pronto per giocare Sabato nel Trofeo TIM [I'm ready to play in the TIM Cup on Saturday]

BvfvuiVIQAADE2P.jpg

What does this mean? Is it good? Is it bad? I don't know.

Arnie

It means he's close to being fit for Juventus.

I honestly think Yurt and yourself are trolling us now.

No way he leaves Juventus at this stage in the window without a single enquiry having taken place.

LVG doesn't want him.

Soz Mitten's Boyz.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Arturo Vidal ‏@kingarturo23 now
Sono pronto per giocare Sabato nel Trofeo TIM [I'm ready to play in the TIM Cup on Saturday]

BvfvuiVIQAADE2P.jpg

What does this mean? Is it good? Is it bad? I don't know.

he's ready to play mind-games

I mean look at his half-hearted thumbs up man

pulga

Banned
It means he's close to being fit for Juventus.

I honestly think Yurt and yourself are trolling us now.

No way he leaves Juventus at this stage in the window without a single enquiry having taken place.

LVG doesn't want him.

Soz Mitten's Boyz.

Of course he's trolling, Zabo perfectly knows italian :lol :lol

Yurt and Zabo have taken UnitedGAF for a fucking ride these last couple of months #legends

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Of course he's trolling, Zabo perfectly knows italian :lol :lol

Yurt and Zabo have taken UnitedGAF for a fucking ride these last couple of months #legends

FJ0tex2.gif

but you never know pulg, they did splash 30+ million on a midfielder on deadline day once

Arnie

I wish I really did look like Tom Hardy.

Catch me in the right light and my big, beautiful lips confuse you. But in full beam I in fact don't.

Arnie

Dzeko's great and a real human bean.

Said it before but Dortmund should've gone hammer and tongues to get him in yellow as the main man after Lewa's defection.

Immobile is half the human bean.

Ronaldo and Ramos have personally urged Florentino not to sell Di Maria. Ancelotti has voiced his opinion on wanting to keep Di Maria, will play him until he can contractually. Standing ovation by the Bernabéu crowd, the fans love him. Hell even the opposing team couch said he was simply the best.

What does it take Flo? Just give the guy the extra cash, god knows he's deserved it. He's fucking electrifying, his pace is godly and we owe a good part of La Decima to his direct involvement.

I feel like Courtois is ahead of De Gea right now. If only because he was so central to Atletico winning the title last year. Felt like he was getting them results.

I wouldn't swap De Gea though. He is top and I like him.

pulga

Banned
Ronaldo and Ramos have personally urged Florentino not to sell Di Maria. Ancelotti personally has voiced his opinion on wanting to keep Di Maria, will play him until he can contractually. Standing ovation by the Bernabéu crowd, the fans love him. Hell even the opposing team couch said he was simply the best.

What does it take Flo? Just give the guy the extra cash, god knows he's deserved it. He's fucking electrifying, his pace is godly and we owe a good part of La Decima to his direct involvement.

Di Maria is not going anywhere. There's too much in his favor now for Florentino to commit political suicide and ship him off.

Hixx

Carragher did the ALS bucket thing and nominated Adrian Durham and Adrian Chiles.

Now if someone could slip something in the ice that would make them both mute...

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
the United fans on twitter are still hopeful

because Sports Underscore Witness quoted Marotta as saying "at the moment" when he was asked about Vidal

what a time to be unalive

She was alright in the end. But lets be real here, if you participate in this, you can't complain when you get what is coming to you.

How long does he have left of his contract anyway? You might have to soon.

Only 2 years now. Pretty worrying we haven't renewed yet. Woodward is going to fuck it up when he gets round to it.

Blablurn

So many contradicting news about Benatia lately. But if we learned something from the last years it's the fact that we almost always go for the surprise transfer. So maybe it's not him in the end.

longdi

Banned
what is the hype with ADM? his pass completion in the WC was like 30%? His game against Iran was a joke of mis-passes after mis-passes. Bale >>> ADM

Manu must be really desperate, to buy Rojo and ADM...smh, maybe manu is no longer an attractive club for top talent.

Meier

Only funny one

http://giant.gfycat.com/FarawayFoolishKrill.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

Seriously, watch this one: [url]https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152596878670295&permPage=1[/url]. Quality.

It's better with the audio but I converted it to gfy if you're lazy: [url]http://gfycat.com/CooperativeClutteredCockerspaniel[/url]

[IMG]http://giant.gfycat.com/CooperativeClutteredCockerspaniel.gif

what is the hype with ADM? his pass completion in the WC was like 30%? His game against Iran was a joke of mis-passes after mis-passes. Bale >>> ADM

Manu must be really desperate, to buy Rojo and ADM...smh, maybe manu is no longer an attractive club for top talent.
I dont care for his WC performance, his pace makes it difficult for the opposing teams and ultimately opens up areas for Ronaldo and Bale.

Manager

City-GAF, Marcos Lopes and Jason Denayer is getting serious attention. Both might play tonight in CL for Lille and Celtic.

Kristof Terreur ‏@HLNinEngeland Aug 18
National manager Marc Wilmots has confirmed he's already following young defender Jason Denayer (Celtic/#MCFC).

Seleção Brasileira ‏@BrazilStats Aug 16
Man City's rising star and Portugal U21 international Marcos Lopes says that if Dunga calls him up, he would seriously consider switching.

New City academy needs that first kid who make it into the squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom