• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just now

paging Mitten

whenever i see the name beppe, my mind instantly flashes to this dude

Beppe_dimarco.jpg

innit

LAM09

I was personally surprised Utd didn't go for De Guzman. He was available for a very reasonable price, and LVG loves his fellow Dutchman.

In addition, he is better than all your CM's par Ander.

Clegg

Can someone tell me why so many people on Twitter seem to think Mackay is such an awful person?

Also his move to Palace seems to have collapsed.
Everything I've read about Mackay insinuates that he's a prick of the highest order. But there's no mention of what he's actually done that's so wrong.

I was personally surprised Utd didn't go for De Guzman. He was available for a very reasonable price, and LVG loves his fellow Dutchman.

I like De Guzman, but he's not top tier, Utd needs top tier. Just because he's better than the garbage they have doesn't mean he's good enough.

Now Strootman is top tier.

Wilbur

Banned
I like De Guzman, but he's not top tier, Utd needs top tier. Just because he's better than the garbage they have doesn't mean he's good enough.

Now Strootman is top tier.

The problem is that I look through the premier league and almost every single club has midfielders I'd take for United. Doesn't mean that they're good enough for a champions league and title aspiring club, but they're better than what we have.

It's embarrassing.

The problem is that I look through the premier league and almost every single club has midfielders I'd take for United. Doesn't mean that they're good enough for a champions league and title aspiring club, but they're better than what we have.

It's embarrassing.

30mil and Brazillian international Ramires is yours.

kharma45

I'm surprised we haven't been linked with Classie more.

Romez

United will struggle if we persist on playing English players

Sterling, Sturridge, Gerrard, Henderson, Lallana, Johnson and Liverpool play some of the best football in the league.

It's not that they're English, shit players are shit and our squad is full of them.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Im surprised United Gaf isnt more excited, 10 days full of rumours and fun speculation and surprises.

Im surprised United Gaf isnt more excited, 10 days full of rumours and fun speculation and surprises.

It's taken us days to fucking complete a £16 million transfer of a player from Sporting Lisbon.

I'd be surprised if we don't say that that's our transfer business done during the Rojo unveiling.

LAM09

Chelsea-Man Utd Combined XI: Courtois; Azpi, Cahill, Terry, Luis; Fabregas, Matic, Oscar; Schurrle, Hazard; Costa.

XD

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Eh.. if this gives hope for Juve-GAF, this will be the FIFA 15 official cover for SouthAmerica (except Mexico and Brasil)
just look at his face, it's filled with guilt and he's uncomfortable...he knows he's deceiving his very own South American bros

b41e7c8da74ba7ab23ea7baf15686e3d1a65d54b

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom