• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, watch this one: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152596878670295&permPage=1. Quality.

It's better with the audio but I converted it to gfy if you're lazy: http://gfycat.com/CooperativeClutteredCockerspaniel

CooperativeClutteredCockerspaniel.gif

I was hoping he would pee on him.

Blablurn

Laugh? I'm already thinking that Khedira might be our best option... i dont want a random Spaniard ... oh how times have changed since the Javi transfer-saga.

:lol

Wenn du nicht mit der Zeit gehst, musst du mit der Zeit gehen.

Just wait and see :) I trust Pep.

hehe crazy.

Well people seem to care a lot in this thread, about Terry fucking his team mates wives.... She also fucked married men and cheated on her boyfriend with several lol. I have a hard time giving a fuck, it's kind of weird that she fucks the journalists covering and promoting her game but... No one gives a shit about her shitty free game anyway. Also just a bunch of other terrible behavior by her, that doesn't include penis in the vagina.

L1NETT

Does anyone know what Malky Mackay did which apparently makes him so horrible?

Palace and Mackay have previous if I'm not mistaken. Year Pool won the Carling Cup, they (being Caridff) played Palace (who Dougie Freedman managed). Some verbals before the match about the wealth of each club

Mackay also refused to even speak to Palace last year (might be wrong again) when Holloway was given the boot

Manager

They will never make it into the squad while you're splurging £32m on a French CB who doesn't even get into the national team.

City needs a CB *now*, Demichelis is leaving next summer and that only leaves Kompany in the long run. Denayer just turned 19, highly inexperienced and no one else CB has been close to be good enough, they've barely made it to Championship teams after leaving the academy, most often League 1 or 2.

It would make sense to hate on City if City actually had any new rejected graduates playing in PL for other teams, but they don't. No one has been close lately. Vladimir Weiss acted poorly, otherwise he could've at least made the bench a couple of times I guess.

City are waiting for that young kid to breake through and spend a lot on the new academy. If Marcos Lopes has a fantastic year in Lille he'll absolutely take a spot on the bench next year.

Kompany will be 29 next season, there's absolutely room in a few years for Denayer or any other talent if they're good enough.

3Sixty

Used almost his whole transfer budget on Cornelius, sold him back 6 months later for 15% of the price... and paid Cornelius wages for almost a full year on top
LxHVdy6.png

As if he had anything to do with that.

He just turned up someday to some Scandinavian retard albino running round in the training kit.

He thought it was some make-a-wish kid

Palace and Mackay have previous if I'm not mistaken. Year Pool won the Carling Cup, they (being Caridff) played Palace (who Dougie Freedman managed). Some verbals before the match about the wealth of each club

Mackay also refused to even speak to Palace last year (might be wrong again) when Holloway was given the boot

The "rumours" make it sound like something more sinister than that.

jts

...hate me...
Any LOSC supporters up for some pre-match banter?

Okay I'll start:

ur team sux lololololololololo

As if he had anything to do with that.

He just turned up someday to some Scandinavian retard albino running round in the training kit.

He thought it was some make-a-wish kid

Cornelius > Pelle, m8. I know you were joking, but Mackay actually had a huge part in that Cornelius deal.

Gurthang

Banned
Isco should be sold if Di Maria is staying then. I'm worried that Jese wouldn't be getting any playing time after he comes back from his injury.

confuziz

Banned
Any LOSC supporters up for some pre-match banter?

Okay I'll start:

ur team sux lololololololololo

Kuipers is going to give Martins Indi a red card because Holland reached the semi final of the WC so he couldn't be given another match.

3sixty should bet on this.

fake edit : anyone noticed the Portuguese league now has 18 teams instead of 16? Even more Brazilians!

pulga

Banned
Isco should be sold if Di Maria is staying then. I'm worried that Jese wouldn't be getting any playing time after he comes back from his injury.

Fuck that. 5 competitions remaining bro, we need all the quality depth we can get. More so considering CR7 seems to be DEAD.

Cech to Monaco or PSG seems likely, would be good for him and both clubs. All while Hazard and Courtois get new contracts!

Cahill and azpili getting new ones as well supposedly.

Give Dave a 10 year contract I say

Might be old but I read Roma directors are on their way to London discuss a sale and a purchase, possibly benatia to us

Manager

10 days left and both Micah Richards and Scott Sinclair still at City. They need to stop being dicks about salary and just leave to play some football. Richards seems to be a "good guy" but he seems to live in a world where he think he's worth £80k a week, but he never has. Plenty of journalists saying teams want him but they all turns away when they hear his demands.

fuenf

:lol

Wenn du nicht mit der Zeit gehst, musst du mit der Zeit gehen.

Just wait and see :) I trust Pep.

Khedira, say it with me. The intangibles... just imagine... May 2015... Olympiastadion Berlin.... FC Bayern München vs Real Madrid. Khedira vs Kroos... it's written on the wall.

Well people seem to care a lot in this thread, about Terry fucking his team mates wives.... She also fucked married men and cheated on her boyfriend with several lol. I have a hard time giving a fuck, it's kind of weird that she fucks the journalists covering and promoting her game but... No one gives a shit about her shitty free game anyway. Also just a bunch of other terrible behavior by her, that doesn't include penis in the vagina.

Is this a trick to get me to admit that Terry is a special person who's worth talking about? ;) this story however feels like the inevitable climax of all the relationship/ misogony threads this forum has ever produced. but unfortunately I can't be bothered with this shit anymore, I googled the blogpost... but wow would take ages to read through. Fuck now I'm writing about it... nope.
Where's a Terry pic?... found one:
5UTsz.png

better.

see Bla? Chelsea is a club with history. I imagine I would totally have the hots for a girl named Chelsea too.

Manager

Celtic Football Club @celticfc · 2m
Celtic team to play Maribor: Gordon; Lustig, Denayer, van Dijk, Izaguirre; McGregor, Mulgrew, Kayal, Johansen, Berget; Stokes #UCL (MH)

fuenf

Vidal is coming

It is written

by me

according to my sources there's a more than a realistic chance that he'll bi-weekly come to Juventus Stadium soon.

Celtic Football Club @celticfc · 2m
Celtic team to play Maribor: Gordon; Lustig, Denayer, van Dijk, Izaguirre; McGregor, Mulgrew, Kayal, Johansen, Berget; Stokes #UCL (MH)

if he's nothing short of the best CB in the world consider me disappointed

Manager

if he's nothing short of the best CB in the world consider me disappointed

"RONNY DEILA last night insisted Celtic have landed a £10million player for nothing in the shape of new loan signing Jason Denayer.

But Deila admits he hasn’t a prayer of landing 19-year-old Belgian on a permanent deal and claimed Celts fans will soon discover he’s signed a superstar in the making for free.

He said: “We could get an option to buy Jason but I don’t think we have enough money!

“Jason is going to be worth a lot of money. Is he worth £6m or £7m right now? He’s worth more, maybe £10m.”

Asked if he could be worth £15m or £20m, Deila said: “Yes, he could. He’s a very good player and he will have a great future — people will see it when he plays.”
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/celtic-boss-ronny-deila-new-4042605

They call him the new Kompany. Obviously they would, he's Belgian.

JS44141698.jpg

Blablurn

Khedira, say it with me. The intangibles... just imagine... May 2015... Olympiastadion Berlin.... FC Bayern München vs Real Madrid. Khedira vs Kroos... it's written on the wall.

Is this a trick to get me to admit that Terry is a special person who's worth talking about? ;) this story however feels like the inevitable climax of all the relationship/ misogony threads this forum has ever produced. but unfortunately I can't be bothered with this shit anymore, I googled the blogpost... but wow would take ages to read through. Fuck now I'm writing about it... nope.
Where's a Terry pic?... found one:
5UTsz.png

better.

see Bla? Chelsea is a club with history. I imagine I would totally have the hots for a girl named Chelsea too.

lol

jts

...hate me...
Kuipers is going to give Martins Indi a red card because Holland reached the semi final of the WC so he couldn't be given another match.

3sixty should bet on this.

fake edit : anyone noticed the Portuguese league now has 18 teams instead of 16? Even more Brazilians!

Yeah, the league went back to 18 teams (Boavista is back!) which is actually a good thing, except they created the League Cup meanwhile to make up for fewer league matches, and now they won't do away with it.

Hope that Origi doesn't feel so well today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom