• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks a bit mental doesnt he?

lGq9l9il.jpg

We've needed someone like that.

Team on the up for sure. New stadium, some exciting players. Hypia is an interesting appointment

Certainly duller teams to follow

They also beat Leeds yesterday so I'll give em a thumbs up
mmm, neat. Only asking about them since I watched The Damned United a week ago and the location looked beautiful lol. Really good film, Michael Sheen is a legend.

I'll probably just follow whatever BeIN Sports decides to show on TV.

RMC are saying its a £12m loan and an obligation to buy for 40m pernamently next summer.

nope dont like it, firstly there may be a new hot forward in a years time we could get, secondly, his age, thirdly he might be shit in the premiership, no way do I want LFC paying that for a shit in the PL player.

L1NETT

I've just had a peek at Rojo in FIFA. He's not good.

Hopefully Ed kept the receipts then

Too busy sorting out contracts

Should have been playing FIFA the fool

mmm, neat. Only asking about them since I watched The Damned United a week ago and the location looked beautiful lol. Really good film, Michael Sheen is a legend.

I'll probably just follow whatever BeIN Sports decides to show on TV.

Don't know who BeIN choose to show but we are on Sky Sports next Wednesday

hint hint

pulga

Banned
Vidal hasn't won a meaningful trophy.

He's won in three seasons at Juve what Arsene has managed to win in a lifetime at Arsenal.

"bu- but Serie A...lol?"

No one in the real world cares if you think Serie A is not up to snuff, but history will remember Vidal as a legend in one of the biggest clubs in the world and Ramsey as some dope who wasted his potential at an European minnow.

Modric was a top class midfielder before he moved to Madrid.

that's why he moved to Madrid.

Top class of course, but I wouldn't have cited Modric as one of the greats judging by his time at Tottenham.

L1NETT

Bumhead if you see this Brizzle agreed a fee for Agard......

If they don't fucking shit all over our league I swear. Strikeforce is off the charts

--

Roberts sounding tasty for Fulham

pulga

Banned
I can't wait for Mourinho to do the IBC and call out Pep.

Pep will pussy out and not even donate, guaranteed.

omgkitty

He's won in three seasons at Juve what Arsene has managed to win in a lifetime at Arsenal.

"bu- but Serie A...lol?"

No one in the real world cares if you think Serie A is not up to snuff, but history will remember Vidal as a legend in one of the biggest clubs in the world and Ramsey as some dope who wasted his potential at an European minnow.

jaguars-fan-gif_medium.gif

Esch

Banned
has it always been like this (pulga vs. The Arsenal war machine)? Only been reading the community for a few months

Y'all funny though

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Apparently Scholes column tomorrow is very brutal on United.

Yey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom