• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

No one at City would ever say he's not a good striker, because he is. He was sold because he was more trouble than he was worth. Personalities like Dzeko and Negredo has been better for City compared to for example Tevez and Balotelli in the long run, building stability.
Negredo is wanting out after one season, a season that lasted five months.

Stability my fucking pecker.

Salvadora

Tuesday Club is back! Alan Davis sounds proper gutted about Cesc. Hope it doesn't turn into the RVP thing where it comes up every podcast and is a downer.

sohois

No one at City would ever say he's not a good striker, because he is. He was sold because he was more trouble than he was worth. Personalities like Dzeko and Negredo (and obviously Aguero) has been better for City compared to for example Tevez and Balotelli in the long run, building stability.

Liverpool would no doubt prefer a simpler option, a more consistent and less troublesome option - hence moves for other strikers, hence the denial of any interest only a few weeks ago.

As it is, those options aren't available.

Manager

Negredo is wanting out after one season, a season that lasted five months.

Stability my fucking pecker.

Surely you must understand the difference between his behavior compared to Tevez and Balotelli? Even excluding the fact that he's already said he wants to stay. He could go out tomorrow, saying he wants to leave, and it'd still be a hundred times more professional than what Balotelli and Tevez did. Fighting, creating news stories. Such behavior is the opposite of creating stability for the club, having a new crazy story to comment every week. Negredo's been 100% professional and not made one fuss.

Tuesday Club is back! Alan Davis sounds proper gutted about Cesc. Hope it doesn't turn into the RVP thing where it comes up every podcast and is a downer.

While I wanted him back on talent, I would never accept him back because of the way he left. He was publicly acting all nice, but was forcing us to sell and Barca were using him to drop the price. He is still crazy how little he went for.

Makareu

Meh, i cant find likable a team with Balotelli.

Good for the entertainment value of the league though. And maybe good for Liverpool final standing.

Arnie

Arnie is buzzing. Who are you on vacation with, Arnie?
My family.

Final day today. Fly back tomorrow afternoon. They're staying for another week and a half but I have to get back to work.

Nice bank holiday weekend to look forward to in London, though. Football, football manager, notting hill carnival, and a Monday of constant naps.

I think Balotelli and Liverpool are a good match and €16m is a very good price for a player with his goalscoring record. He could be a vital player for keeping Liverpool in the top 4.

How much have the club been charging to watch games in Northampton? It'd be brilliant if they could get the ticket prices low and full it out for their return.

Under £20 for adults at Sixfields. I don't think they would charge low ticket prices though and it's only been a couple of times that the Ricoh has been sold out. It will be interesting to see how many do go though.

Arnie

There's a high probability Sturridge gets injured.

Having Balotelli start the subsequent fixtures is much preferred to Lambert, who was brought in as an impact striker and a plan B.

Kill3r7

Sup! :D

What did you think of Bebe?

Sup! Totally mismanaged /s.

All kidding aside, I think United needs a couple of experienced players (i.e. players who can deliver today not 2-3 years from now), one CB and box to box midfielder and maybe a winger or two. Unfortunately, we'll end up getting maybe getting one or two utility players (Blind and possibly de Jong or some other enforcer).

Yen

Are Liverpool actually getting Balo?
Was at QOTSA last night (supported by Brody Dalle). Absolutely fantastic, played quite a few of the obscure stuff too - a lot off R.

Fry

Are Liverpool actually getting Balo?
Was at QOTSA last night (supported by Brody Dalle). Absolutely fantastic, played quite a few of the old stuff too - a lot off R.

He told Sky Italia todays his last day at Milan.

K1LLER7

All kidding aside, I think United needs a couple of experienced players (i.e. players who can deliver today not 2-3 years from now), one CB and box to box midfielder and maybe a winger or two. Unfortunately, we'll end up getting maybe getting one or two utility players (Blind and possibly de Jong or some other enforcer).
I'd be happy with De Jong and Blind to end this window.

Though I don't see anything happening :(

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I think half of his goals were penalties

He'll be a good sub, no doubt. But will he and Mino accept it? Probably not

he's a "Mona Lisa". A peacock, you gotta let him fly

Bold One

thats the problem though, we have been stock-piling very average players for far too long and the chicken is finally coming home to roost.

Is there a source behind the Ballo to Liverstool rumours? because lol

Arnie

thats the problem though, we have been stock-piling very average players for far too long and the chicken is finally coming home to roost.

It's not a rumour, it's happening.

And we're in need of a striker like you're in need of defenders. Balotelli is cheaper than Rojo (because of the ludicrous amount you're still paying Nani) and a better talent.

So reserve your lols, you're going to need them for the remainder of the window as well as the season.

K1LLER7

Di Maria has asked to leave Madrid. Ancelotti says he remains a Madrid player until he can find a solution.

Suprised no other clubs are going for ADM.

Everything that has happened on our training grounds in the past two hours should be enough.

It's not a rumour anymore, it's pretty real

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Di Maria has asked to leave Madrid. Ancelotti says he remains a Madrid player until he can find a solution.

The ramp is real

Being positive works

It begins

K1LLER7

Ancelotti: "Di María has asked to leave & rejected offer from club. [But] if he does not find future solution he stays no problem"

Do it Wooderz
he won't :*(

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

WAIT A MINUTE

That Kill3r7 poster from last night was not you?!? I thought you changed your name :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom