• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carbonox

£47 at Simply Games

Really enjoying it so far, gonna have to turn the difficulty up though. Normal is ludicrously easy so far. Also can't figure out how to give equipment to the Follower

I have a slight interest in Diablo 3. Know nothing about the games other than they're loot-em-ups. I don't mind that. Can it be played through entirely on your own?

Jarnet87

De Gea
Jones Smalling Rojo Shaw
Khedira Herrera
Januzaj Rooney Di Maria
RVP

No-god-no-god-please-no-o.gif

I thought we went over this already. Rooney is a god awful 10, especially with RVP. He only works as a AM/CF when we have Welbeck or Chicharito up front because of the space they create.

I have a slight interest in Diablo 3. Know nothing about the games other than they're loot-em-ups. I don't mind that. Can it be played through entirely on your own?

Yeah, online and offline coop is just the icing on the cake, and you can recruit AI followers if you want a companion but don't want to play with a person

edit: I agree that Balotelli is overrated, but he's good enough for what we need

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
our 16 y/o wonder kid

tumblr_nam4e5jZRS1s8z5rho1_250.gif

our Llion

tumblr_nam37tVbwj1s8z5rho1_250.gif

The King of the north

tumblr_nalta4vSgE1s8z5rho2_250.gif

The Usurper

tumblr_nam4k8sjtg1s8z5rho1_1280.png

he looks happy, which could only mean that he signed his contract with Junited already

Elbuyback Morata

tumblr_nakd3hbCOe1rzjsnfo2_250.gif

Bold One

No-god-no-god-please-no-o.gif

I thought we went over this already. Rooney is a god awful 10, especially with RVP. He only works as a AM/CF when we have Welbeck or Chicharito up front because of the space they create.

change Rooney for RVP and then sub him for Mata due to his old age

Tc91

BBC Sport ‏@BBCSport 2m
.@LFC and @acmilan have agreed a fee of £16m for Mario Balotelli. Player yet to agree

Carbonox

Yeah, online and offline coop is just the icing on the cake, and you can recruit AI followers if you want a companion but don't want to play with a person

edit: I agree that Balotelli is overrated, but he's good enough for what we need

I just watched a gameplay video and it looks really fun.

Urge to order rising. But then Metro Redux is out next Friday and then Destiny a week and a half after that and from then on a fuck ton of games for the remainder of the year.

I hate being a gamer.

I just watched a gameplay video and it looks really fun.

Urge to order rising. But then Metro Redux is out next Friday and then Destiny a week and a half after that and from then on a fuck ton of games for the remainder of the year.

I hate being a gamer.

I'd wait til after Destiny tbh

Destiny's appeal will depend on how long the community sticks with it, so by the time you're done with it Diablo should be cheaper

I can already tell its gonna cause problems, since I'll be halfway through both Divinity and Diablo when Destiny comes out, and still wanna play Dota (all dem Ds)

Destiny will have to be played on release, so I'll have to come back to the others afterward probably

#firstworldproblemsandallthatshite

Walshy

Khedira to Bayern
Benatia to Bayern
Di Maria to PSG

Actually I could see United getting Di Maria but do they really need him?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
:lol you're going to pay 56 million for Di Maria?

that's like Vidal + a utility Dutch scrub an Italian scrub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom