• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarnet87

Vidal was a fabrication, just like Sneijder and De Rossi. Italians papers just love linking players to United. Strootman is probably a fake story too.......................

Or is it?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
that Di Maria deal is insane

I can't believe that Madrid actually ended up PAYING United to take Di Maria

LVGENIUS

Shinji has abs

But he gets bullied

What's the point

Mata can't play every game

Also.

9289_684538491623249_547302762302882261_n.jpg

Fergie

Banned
Vidal was a fabrication, just like Sneijder and De Rossi. Italians papers just love linking players to United. Strootman is probably a fake story too.......................

Or is it?
"Other players, not at Manchester United, I can't judge - I am not there. Strootman I can judge, but he has been injured for more than six months.

"We have to wait and see how he comes back. It's not so easy to come back out of an injury, so we'll wait and see."

Gaal obviously rates Strootman. Probably best link in Italy in terms of future bid.

Kill3r7

Or is it?

I really want Strootman.I think he would be great for us. Such ashame that Moyes did not rate him. United could have had him for 15m last year.

Jarnet87

I really want Strootman.I think he would be great for us. Such ashame that Moyes did not rate him. United could have had him for 15m last year.

To be fair the Strootman rumors started in Fergies last season, so be fair in blaming both Fergie and moyes for missing out.

Man U Gaf is mental. You listen to them complain about Woodward not getting it done, to the next minute present their low ball offers as well. Like they are all Woodward inside and just hate on themselves.

Madrid has no problem keeping Di Maria, so pay what he's worth or stop with the Muppetry bunch of bean counters.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
http://futbol.as.com/futbol/2014/08/21/primera/1408587549_819644.html

It looks like Casillas will be the first choice keeper for both La Liga and CL.

It's like this isn't real life, and I'm stuck in some nightmare that keeps repeating itself and never ends.

If Carlo really goes through with this we won't win anything at all, specially not the league.

Carlo isn't behind this, he does what he's told. No sane person would want James and Casillas over Di Maria and Lopez but that's what Perez wants. After the CL final Casillas was lucky not to be transferred on the spot, he was diabolical, I'm sure Ancelotti cringes every time he has to select him.

Bold One

Man U Gaf is mental. You listen to them complain about Woodward not getting it done, to the next minute present their low ball offers as well. Like they are all Woodward inside and just hate on themselves.

Madrid has no problem keeping Di Maria, so pay what he's worth or stop with the Muppetry bunch of bean counters.

UnitedGaf is best Gaf

What

Nobody here is lowballing offers

Only Woodward is

UnitedGAF's relationship with Woodward is sort of like gaming side's with Square-Enix/Capcom. Sure they love to shit on them for being incompetent but once they do something right they get hyped up to the heavens and praised like the second coming.

http://futbol.as.com/futbol/2014/08/21/primera/1408587549_819644.html

It looks like Casillas will be the first choice keeper for both La Liga and CL.

It's like this isn't real life, and I'm stuck in some nightmare that keeps repeating itself and never ends.

If Carlo really goes through with this we won't win anything at all, specially not the league.
It's still surreal to me how fast Casillas went from being one of the best keepers in the world to gutter trash.

Fergie

Banned

iqusqHO8u8FNs.gif

What

Nobody here is lowballing offers

Only Woodward is

Cartoon soldier pls. My phone doesn't have enough memory to quote all the low ball and price whining from Man U Gaf.

UnitedGAF's relationship with Woodward is sort of like gaming side's with Square-Enix/Capcom. Sure they love to shit on them for being incompetent but once they do something right they get hyped up to the heavens and praised like the second coming.

Yeah, they were praising him for taking 2 years of Muppetry to sign Herrera.

Meier

Do footballers get to be amazing in commercials in Europe too? This new Gatorade campaign with Peyton is pretty funny.

HappyWhiteCurlew.gif

Jarnet87

Steven Gerrard has another shit performance against United. Valencia gives away a stupid foul near the box. Gerrard takes the free kick and it deflects off Jones and goes straight to Balotelli. Balotelli taps in the goal and celebrates the winner with Gerrard like they won the league. I vomit.

Bold One

Steven Gerrard has another shit performance against United. Valencia gives away a stupid foul near the box. Gerrard takes the free kick and it deflects off Jones and goes straight to Balotelli. Balotelli taps in the goal and celebrates the winner with Gerrard like they won the league. I vomit.

you just described 90% of the last 10 of United v Liverpool games

btw I havent followed the papers this morning, whats this insane transfer that united may pull off with Di MariGOD, read something about RM payiong to united to take him lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom