• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? I thought he was alright.

Just that there wasn't any tempo or cohesion from the players. Individually they were ok. Even Young.

No idea how that can happen. Nerves I guess.

He scored a goal. Apart from that not much. Never combined with Mata.

Part of the reason though was Chica doesn't work in this system at all.

jey_16

Banned
50m for Vidal or 60m for DiMaria......sign someone Wooward, i cant believe he that incompetent considering the commercial deals he has been pulling off.

maybe the money just isn't there....

https://twitter.com/RealEsparta/status/502422380548222976

seems he does not want to stay in madrid. I'm pretty sure money was put on the table.

good bye glorious ears

dimaria-ankles-2-26-13.gif

dimaria-ankles2-2-26-13.gif

what a player.

dc89

I have a feeling Balotelli is going to be one of those players that when you look at them on Wikipedia you have to scroll for ages to get through all the teams they've played for.

I have a feeling Balotelli is going to be one of those players that when you look at them on Wikipedia you have to scroll for ages to get through all the teams they've played for.

He has taken over from Anelka as that guy. Next stop for him will be Russia or Turkey

While BVB is doing something useful and made Puma and Signal Iduna pay lots of money for new shares, I'll present you:

Milch's ridiculous product review, first issue: CR7 underwear.

+ looks good in a ridiculous kind of way
+ good material
+ fits well and feels good

- the penis is clearly visible
- the penis doesn't look good

First impression:
6/10, would not buy for full price.

£15m for Di Maria is great value but for that money Utd could get 2 CB's and 2 CM's that are better then what they currently have even if they have to overpay a bit for them.

Tubie

De Gea
Jones Smalling Rojo Shaw
Khedira Herrera
Januzaj Rooney Di Maria
RVP

Two problems with that: LVG won't ever play a 4231 and Rooney as an attacking mid is hilarious. There will come a time where United will have to pick between Rooney and RVP.

Di Maria is pretty much gift wrapped and there for Woodward to take him, but he will fuck it up. Woodward will save Madrid this season by dragging this on and never buying him. #TeamWoodward he will fuck this up for United and ensure Madrid wins La Undecima.

I bet he buys Khedira instead for like 30m and skips Di Maria lol.

Now that the Rojo deal is done, could someone please offer us a big stack of cash and take Slimani away? He scored 8 goals last year and now thinks he deserves a big raise or a move to England.

LegoArmo

The 4-3-1-2 with Di Maria as a LCM could work and fit everyone in. You'd need the middle centre midfielder to be able to slot back in to defence when United don't have the ball though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom