• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Arnie

:lol

I just like thug cunts who happen to be good at football

He isn't a thug that's shit at football

Nor is he a snidey sneaky cunt that's good at football

He's good at it and he's a physical bastard

And he looks sixty years old so I'm led to believe he might be a time lord
He's the snidiest cunt in sport.

Salvadora

:lol

I just like thug cunts who happen to be good at football

He isn't a thug that's shit at football

Nor is he a snidey sneaky cunt that's good at football

He's good at it and he's a physical bastard

And he looks sixty years old so I'm led to believe he might be a time lord
how is picking your nose and putting wiping it on the opposition player (on the down low) or spitting on someone not being a snidey sneaky cunt

please help me understand

L1NETT

Biff is also a character from The Magic Key series

what the fuck is that?

Hang on

do I feel a robot wars discussion coming oN?

YES

Chs2frstrm.gif

Arnie

how is picking your nose and putting wiping it on the opposition player (on the down low) or spitting on someone not being a snidey sneaky cunt

please help me understand
He can't, it's irrational, despite his posts.

Rational opinion of him is that he indeed an awful snidey cunt of the highest order. We've always known it, he's still showing it at Chelsea.

Bold One

You guys are all wrong

Rooney---RVP---Januzaj
Di Maria--Blind---Herrera
Shaw--Rojo--Jones--Rafael
------de Gea isn't leaving----

Rooney can work on the left because Di Maria can shadow him and provide dribbling that he can't.

We will get top 4. The defenders have to learn how to pass it out from the back. A 352 will eventually perform better than the current shite displays, but it will never be the best formation due to Young and Valencia being preferred in the wingback roles.

I wish I shared your enthusiasm, but we'll get em next season though

omgkitty

JBurtTelegraph: Been waiting for Telegraph to post story. Should be soon! Arsenal have also activated Remy clause at QPR. I'm told he still goes to Chelsea

If we actually bid this late after Chelsea has and he goes to Chelsea, we're fucking stupid. Could have bought him 3 months ago.

Yen

As I've said before, I'm a big Hypnodisc fan.

Biff is also a character from The Magic Key series

Ah, Biff and Chip. One of my teachers at school was telling us that the artist of that just reused the character models over again to save time, but this meant the creepy janitor would following the children around all the time, watching them from afar.

Barzul

JBurtTelegraph: Been waiting for Telegraph to post story. Should be soon! Arsenal have also activated Remy clause at QPR. I'm told he still goes to Chelsea

If we actually bid this late after Chelsea has and he goes to Chelsea, we're fucking stupid. Could have bought him 3 months ago.

Should have bid for him the moment that Giroud scan came in.

Ah, Robot Wars.

Shame nowadays it'd all be done with CGI and that shit.

:(

Edit: omg, just had a massive flashback to my childhood. I LOVED BIFF AND CHIP.

Top Bottom