• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Clegg

Come on chaps be serious. Our window is done. 5 signings. Happy with them - just should have been done sooner. Better planning and we probably could have spent the £150m odd better.

Now we try to get rid of whatever deadwood we can.

Don't expect much in January.
Give Daniel Taylor's newest piece a read. He gets it bang on. United are complete amateurs in the transfer market when compared Chelsea an even City.

Kikarian

Come on chaps be serious. Our window is done. 5 signings. Happy with them - just should have been done sooner. Better planning and we probably could have spent the £150m odd better.

Now we try to get rid of whatever deadwood we can.

Don't expect much in January.
I'm the worlds worst for saying that we're not getting anyone.

But I just have a feeling we're going to sign one more person after Blind.

January will be the clearing out process. They had the option to leave now (Cleverley, Kagawa etc) but It will be a case of LVG forcing them out in January.

It is too late for Vidal.

Juve will not let go of their best player on the last day of the window.

please stop.

I read ya

iQUFG4dfb8Yw7.gif

Might be more apt...

I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip

Might be more apt...

I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip

You need a drink m8.

Wilbur

Banned
Anyone who doesn't support Chelsea but loves Diego Costa is a fucking bif.

Lad's also a bif.

my love blossomed under the lights of the calderon, forged in fire and brimstone through the watchful eye of cholo

i am not a fickle mistress who will discard his touch from the lofty heights of kensington

Arnie

my love blossomed under the lights of the calderon, forged in fire and brimstone through the watchful eye of cholo

i am not a fickle mistress who will discard his touch from the lofty heights of kensington
No, you aren't fickle, you're a bif.

Lightning

Banned
Wenger: "I have had many, many enquiries for Campbell - I've turned them all down. He is definitely staying." #AFC
I really can't see Benfica getting anywhere trying to get Campbell off us, Just not happening.

Yen

Scott Pilgrim on the the telly. I didn't like it when it first came out but after a few viewings I do really like it. A lot better than The World's End.

Might be more apt...

You've been on top of the Wall of Shame for too long. You cannot win every battle my cartoon soldier.

Wilbur

Banned
No, you aren't fickle, you're a bif.

:lol

I just like thug cunts who happen to be good at football

He isn't a thug that's shit at football

Nor is he a snidey sneaky cunt that's good at football

He's good at it and he's a physical bastard

And he looks sixty years old so I'm led to believe he might be a time lord

Kikarian

That Besic flick is crazy.

Like, why would you even think of doing that on your debut, as soon as you come on.

He's a Chelsea fan #ITK

Top Bottom