• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Perhaps, but also illegal.

RKHVmE3.gif

That just makes it better

Fry

Saw on RAWK that well start Manquillo, Lovren, Sakho and Moreno.

Not bad. We need to win this shit.

Hopefully Markovic or Balo start.

Elchele

I think we were shit mainly because Gaudino wasn't play today. We had no playmaker in the midfield, dat deep-lying playmaker youth legend

Kikarian

Daley Blind - "Of course, I was happy at Ajax but Edwin VD Sar told me it's the best club in the world to play for, I couldn't not go"

Fry

We need to beat Spurs tbf, especially if we aiming for top 4 again.

We have the talent to wreck em

We definitely can beat them, but going by current form Spurs have got the advantage. And they're playing at home.

I still think we won't come out with the 3 points, but anything can happen.

Fantastic insight from Phil Neville

If only he could commentate on every match

Imagine him and Michael Owen on commentary

The dream team

Yen

Saw on RAWK that well start Manquillo, Lovren, Sakho and Moreno.

Not bad. We need to win this shit.

Hopefully Markovic or Balo start.

It's odd that RAWK places so much emphasis on 'LCB' and 'RCB', as two they are two totally different positions. I don't remember there being a massive difference between the two when we played Henchoz/Hyypia/Carragher/Skrtel there throughout the 00's, but now we have left footed players it's a big deal apparently.. What's even odder is Lovren is right footed. RAWK shits itself because Lovren mainly played LCB so far in his career.

Plasma

Banned
Bit of a shambles really we've had all summer to bring in a striker and we could have picked up Remy at any time, always waiting till the last minute.

Top Bottom