• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Barzul

The Telegraph article is based off Chelsea sources. Doesn't really seem that concrete, things move fast at this stage. I still say we left it late.

DBT85

I can't imagine spending months of work and hundreds of pounds on building a bot only to be told your up against Hypnodisc in the 1st round. Motherfucker tore everything to pieces.

Yep, that and Razor were by far my favourite robots. Sadly teams got pissy when their robots got beat up because they were expensive. Maybe they should have entered Robot Tickling instead.

Didn't like Tornados defence against Razor though.

Also, watching people come on and talk about how their disk span at twice the speed of Hypnodisc and that it could do twice the damage, only for you to look at a wafer thin bit of metal instead of a huge flywheel. Muppets.

Yep, that and Razor were by far my favourite robots. Sadly teams got pissy when their robots got beat up because they were expensive. Maybe they should have entered Robot Tickling instead.

Didn't like Tornados defence against Razor though.

Also, watching people come on and talk about how their disk span at twice the speed of Hypnodisc and that it could do twice the damage, only for you to look at a wafer thin bit of metal instead of a huge flywheel. Muppets.

This got me.

Also people with 'fooking spikes m8' on robots who moved like their tyres were made of Jaffa cakes. Useless weaponry is useless.

I swear one robot was made from a tin of celebrations once. Good defence that m8. Could stab through it with a pepperami.

59Tx4mu.jpg

Schalke please you fucking idiots.

jtb

Banned
I like Campbell but I don't really think it makes any sense to keep him. Not going to get the games needed to develop, just clogging up the depth chart really.

Godan

The metro reporting "Arsenal close on William Carvalho transfer after making new £21.3m bid" not really seen much of him but need a defensive midfielder and he is young so could be good for us.

Danchi

Doesn't Remy want like £100k p/w or close to it? Isn't that what scuppered the Arsenal deal earlier in the summer and the Liverpool transfer?

Yen

Doesn't Remy want like £100k p/w or close to it? Isn't that what scuppered the Arsenal deal earlier in the summer and the Liverpool transfer?

Failed the Liverpool medical. If a player was to sign having failed a medical, they could have no injury trouble at all, but if they did ever have the same injury, that club could never sell them. Well, except to West Ham.

Walshy

How did he fail his medical with you when he's been playing without any problems for QPR and has categorically passed Chelsea's medical?
I dont know but he's already failed a medical three times in his career

Maybe our medical team is more thorough, we had a keeper, Doni, who suffered a heart attack whilst at the club just in 2012.

Which would explain the meticulousness

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Watching Di Maria, looks like everyone else in the team has been told to play slow, backward and do nothing risky, then he comes in and does more in one game than half of them have in 3, disgusting, i really hope its a confidence thing and we havent been told to build up with all the pace of a dead snail.

Arnie

Can't wait to see Mario get on tomorrow.

Out tonight but buzzing for the match. Going to be singing Joe Allen songs to London locals.

I dont know but he's already failed a medical three times in his career

Maybe our medical team is more thorough, we had a keeper, Doni, who suffered a heart attack whilst at the club just in 2012.

Honestly I think the timing of Borini rejecting Sunderland and you claiming failed medical at the same time was more than just coincidence.

There's nothing prohibitively wrong with his heart, it was cleared a couple of years ago. He's also played without hinderance this last season.

Danchi

If Remy turns out like the last player we had with heart problems, I'd be more than happy. Loved Kanu, Papilo.

Remy is just an alright player, though, and he would only really play on the right in Arsenal's system.

I think he would have been a decent squad player in Liverpool's team, but I don't think he's right for Arsenal.

Top Bottom