• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I like that Costa is unashamedly a cock, PL needs fun characters

Danchi

Quick, versatile French striker who can stretch it and can finish

Ring any bells?

Versatility isn't really a trait when Arsenal only play one way though. He would be behind Sanchez and Walcott on the right (and hopefully Ox). People's main criticism of Sanchez as a no. 9 is that he can't hold the ball up, and I don't think Remy would be an improvement there.

L1NETT

Yeah he's got some Anelka about him

Obertan?

Do you watch much football

Versatility isn't really a trait when Arsenal only play one way though. He would be behind Sanchez and Walcott on the right (and hopefully Ox). People's main criticism of Sanchez as a no. 9 is that he can't hold the ball up, and I don't think Remy would be an improvement there.

Versatile as in he can play across the line

Remy is like an Arsenal striker of old who stretches the play not these lamposts Wenger has weirdly been persisting with.

K1LLER7

Dat Routledge goal :O

-------

United were so bad today.

Don't like international breaks but its come at a perfect time for LVG.

Get players back from injury, get the right players for this "system" and if this 352/532 continues to suck, move back to a 4 at the back.

K1LLER7

Yeah he's got some Anelka about him

Obertan?

Do you watch much football

Versatile as in he can play across the line

Remy is like an Arsenal striker of old who stretches the play not these lamposts Wenger has weirdly been persisting with.
Had no idea what you were talking about lol.

Just posted the GOAT french player that never had a chance.

ATF487

I like that Costa is unashamedly a cock, PL needs fun characters

I remember Sid Lowe saying that it would have been funny if he signed for Liverpool last year, him and Suarez together would start so much shit. Kinda wish it happened tbh, he looks class

Yen

Thank goodness I switched Distin for Clyne. Still ahve Ramsey, Raheem, Gerrard and Sturridge to play. Boy, we better get a win!

ytfqyb.gif

Top Bottom