• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Godan

Loic Remy is officially a Chelsea player. He'd have more chance of getting a start if he went to Aresnal. Not sure why he decided to go to Chelsea.

Although, at the moment, he would have had to compete with Sanogo for a place....... lol

Well am sure he is getting the £100K he was asking for.

Pennywise

*Wikipedia readers a decade from now*

Rooneh wasted his prime years with a midtable United

He couldnt abandon them

Dad, what was he like?

"Shut up and eat your Nandos"
Yeah old and fat Shaw will tell the rooneh stories when he spends the rest of his life at Nandos.

Wilbur

Banned
I still can't believe this.

They'll just have to wait 'til 11:01pm tomorrow, innit.

It is mad that he's got another crack at it, shown nothing in the PL to show he can cut it. He did say yesterday on MOTD he knew he was seventh choice :lol

Linius

4hO927L.png

Quick and dirty....

Cheers!

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
You think there is any truth to the rumor of keeping him until the derby, and having a deal in place beforehand?

thats the same rumour about Enzo with Valencia. Honestly, I dont believe either.

Although I have to disagree with my Sporting rival (heh), I think both his club and mine will be busy with last minute deals, big game or no big game (the dealmakers dont play anyway)

Loic Remy is officially a Chelsea player. He'd have more chance of getting a start if he went to Aresnal. Not sure why he decided to go to Chelsea.

Although, at the moment, he would have had to compete with Sanogo for a place....... lol

He would have an even bigger chance of starting if he stayed at QPR! He said several times though that he wants to try and see if he can win an European trophy and such, and this is about his last chance. I think he feels like he can at the very least become a second choice striker over Drogba and also get quite a few matches considering Costa's injuries and just the fact he will need rest.

Tubie

Has Wenger given up on this season already?

He can't really think Arsenal can be competitive with Sanogo (and no backup) as the main striker.

You think there is any truth to the rumor of keeping him until the derby, and having a deal in place beforehand?

Anything could happen but it would have to be a big fucking bid, very close to release clause for us to let him go. It's too late for us to get a replacement now. Selling Willy now would mean facing a season with 4 extra league games and at least 6 Champions League matches with Rossell as our only DM.

pappe

He would have an even bigger chance of starting if he stayed at QPR! He said several times though that he wants to try and see if he can win an European trophy and such, and this is about his last chance. I think he feels like he can at the very least become a second choice striker over Drogba and also get quite a few matches considering Costa's injuries and just the fact he will need rest.

I still feel. A 36 yr old Drogba is a better option than Remy.

Top Bottom