• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

D

Deleted member 752119

Unconfirmed Member
Another mediocre effort from Arsenal. Lucky to get out if there with a point.

Wilbur

Banned
He played 35 games last year...

And he has controlled many games for Arsenal.

If both were to reach their potential, who do you think would be better, him or Wilshere?

Surprises me how impatient some Arsenal fans are with Wilshere considering what happened with Ramsey.

Suen

That was some great Louis Moyes Gaal football from us. Forget top four, we'll be fighting with United for an EL spot.

The fact that Wenger let Sanogo play 77 min let alone a full 45 min blows my mind.

phaze

zzzzz

I had a good feeling about this season when we signed Sanchez but now it's just another write off/ struggle for 4th year.

wedward

If both were to reach their potential, who do you think would be better, him or Wilshere?

Surprises me how impatient some Arsenal fans are with Wilshere considering what happened with Ramsey.

Jack. I've always thought so. He has that burst from midfield that Ramsey really lacks.

I agree to an extent that Ramsey doesn't really seem to be the type of player that will dominate games consistently. Jack does.

L1NETT

For me that was tired Arsenal side come against good, battling Leicester City team who deserve a lot of credit.

Not lolz Arsenal we are so fucking shit Wenger shit we r shit lol shit lol

Worst thing to come from that game Arsenal wise is that Chelsea signed Remy. Bizarre why Wenger didn't really chase after him

OK the fuck are we doing? Kagawa and Hernandez gone, no word of who could be coming in. Panic mode setting in...

well, won't be surprised if no one did.

Mata admits United lacked confidence in their build-up play on Saturday, which led them to start pumping long balls up field.

"Maybe in the build-up (there were confidence issues) as we were trying to build up from the back but sometimes we didn't do it well," the Spaniard told MUTV.

"We played most of the time in their half which is good but, if you don't score from these chances, then it's not good enough.

"I believe, when we try to play football in the last third, we can create but we played too many long balls in the first half which is maybe why we didn't play as well."

https://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news...es-long-ball-uniteds-play-132730092--sow.html

avaya

Agree with Hixxy on Ramsey. For example, Sigurdsson had a superb half season at Swansea and no one is clamouring to call him world class based on that. Ramsey is very good and could be great. He isn't there yet.

Anyone claiming Ramsey is world class is on crack.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
OK the fuck are we doing? Kagawa and Hernandez gone, no word of who could be coming in. Panic mode setting in...

Multiple journos saying we are done, its ok, its not been a terrible window at all.

GQman2121

Banned
Good job Foxes! I like watching them for some reason. They're feisty!

1 - Chelsea
2- City
3 - Liverpool

4th is up for grabs.

Everton

dZwSRoe.png

P44

Is Vidal really back on the table?

Carvalho what's

oh ffs van gall just do this shit earlier its a fucking pain when i don't know the fucking squad from day to day

Abraxas

Utterly limp. Drab. Passing off. Shooting off. No movement. No pace. No incision.

And yet, with tge money to fix that, we do nothing. Carvalho will go to united and two defenders will get injured, and flamini will have to play CB against chelsea.

Linius

Z5n88DV.png

"You know how sensitive things between Ajax and Feyenoord are so to me it was a complete surprise. Kenneth is one of the best keepers in the Netherlands together with Jasper Cillessen. Feyenoord becomes stronger because of this move and that could never be the goal we want to achieve. You don't have to make your competitor stronger than he already is".

I am one of the best players in the world.

OptaJoe ‏@OptaJoe 1m
1 - Mesut Özil has assisted one goal in his last 10 Premier League games. Drifted.

Any of you guys have any predictions for hectic deadline deals tomorrow?

Cavani to Arsenal
Negredo to Valencia
Falcao to City
Man Utd will make a mental bid for Vidal but it'll be too late

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I know but we are severely lacking in other positions, squad is paper thin now.

Paper thin is ok, we have 2 competitions to play for this year and one we dont even need to take seriously, once everyone is back things will look better.

Godslay

Banned
I'm still optimistic. Maybe naively so since it's my first year following Arsenal. Hopefully, they'll put it all together and start playing more consistently. Seems like they are good in spurts and confused/disjointed in others.

Scum

For me that was tired Arsenal side come against good, battling Leicester City team who deserve a lot of credit.

Not lolz Arsenal we are so fucking shit Wenger shit we r shit lol shit lol

Worst thing to come from that game Arsenal wise is that Chelsea signed Remy. Bizarre why Wenger didn't really chase after him

Remy and Schneiderlin should have been first buys for Wenger. Those deals would have been done and dusted in a matter of days.

A team that plays just as terrible as us. Truly, we are both easily the worst shit to look at.

Plenty of goals den.

Plasma

Banned
zzzzz

I had a good feeling about this season when we signed Sanchez but now it's just another write off/ struggle for 4th year.

We just seemed to stop in the transfer market after we got Chambers in, utterly bemusing.

The line Arsene was touting before the start of the second would be that we would bring in 2-3 players on top of the players going out. So far all we've really done is replace players, even Sanchez would have just been replacing Podolski the only reason he is still here is to make up the numbers now Giroud is injured.

Top Bottom