• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

L1NETT

GO AND PLAY SOME FOOTBALL YOU CUNT

Who cares if you get paid 10 grand more one way or another

FOOTBALLERS MAN

can't be dealing with them

Q86aPAe.png

Time to buy another midfielder.

Tom?

omgkitty

InsideThierry10: Jean Pierre[Moncao tv presenter] has just said live on Monaco Tv that Arsenal lead Manchester City in the race for Falcao.

The reason Tom will be asking for that much is because he probably has another offer and will only go to Villa if they pay him for it to be worth his while - if that makes sense.

He probably knows he can go to one or two other places on loan and then leave on a free at the end of his contract at which point he'll get a nice signing bonus etc etc.

Silly of him - I agree. But that's probably his thinking. Ideally he probably wants to go to Everton on loan and then to sign with them on a free.

omgkitty

ElSpanishGooner: So apparently Pedro Pinto (Portuguese journalist) says William Carvalho has said goodbye to his teammates after today's match.

wedward

We should go all in on Falcao.

Can't sit around waiting for a wc striker for 3 years and then not sign one when given the opportunity.

K1LLER7

Graham Hunter: "Much can happen on deadline day but #City not too bullish about signing #Falcao at the moment."

Manu-Sainz
"El Manchester United pretende cubrir la vacante que va a dejar Chicharito fichando a Falcao. Ha presentado una oferta al Mónaco"

Salvadora

Anyone giving out names like that are fucking idiots. So there's that.

and then there's that he got a nearly one year injury after only two matches with Chelsea. Also it's just a loan, so hardly given up on him.

No, I mean quite literally, wasn't he brought in as Lampard's successor?

It does, but in reality it's a none issue with Schwarzer tbh. With the amount of matches that are going to be played the central midfield is extremely weak. :/

Are we?

Matic and Cesc with Mikel/Ramires will be decent enough until January if Jose is actually concerned about the situation which I don't think he is.

We haven't pushed hard to sell Mikel in recent weeks and Ramires was a non-starter after the Real talk (possible bid?) earlier in the summer.

I think Jose is happy, I'm more concerned about our central defenders... in hindsight I think we should have signed someone around 23/24 to play in better rotation. Surely JT isn't going to play as much as he did last season? We've been linked with John Stones, not sure Zouma is enough but difficult to tell until we see him playing in a (competitive) match I guess

Wasn't Van Ginkel meant to be the next Lampard?

No. A loan will be good for him, though

Pachimari

We need a striker, a defensive midfielder and Navas to be in goal.

Unfortunately Casillas is our first choice in both La Liga and Champions League this season.

:(

Pennywise

The reason Tom will be asking for that much is because he probably has another offer and will only go to Villa if they pay him for it to be worth his while - if that makes sense.

He probably knows he can go to one or two other places on loan and then leave on a free at the end of his contract at which point he'll get a nice signing bonus etc etc.

Silly of him - I agree. But that's probably his thinking. Ideally he probably wants to go to Everton on loan and then to sign with them on a free.
He might have gotten advice from Nani.

Based Shinji.
He's too good for that cunt team.

omgkitty

RehanArsenal: Colombian football presenter, Palema Gutièrrez, said on live TV that Falcao has turned down City & Madrid for Arsenal, set to sign tomorrow.

Seriously. Ugh transfer deadline day. SHIT WILL BE COMING FROM ALL SIDES

P44

Graham Hunter: "Much can happen on deadline day but #City not too bullish about signing #Falcao at the moment."

Manu-Sainz
"El Manchester United pretende cubrir la vacante que va a dejar Chicharito fichando a Falcao. Ha presentado una oferta al Mónaco"

Pls man u don't it's a pointless buy

maybe

i don't know i mean rooneh is playing like ass atm

RehanArsenal: Colombian football presenter, Palema Gutièrrez, said on live TV that Falcao has turned down City & Madrid for Arsenal, set to sign tomorrow.

Lol this transfer is never going to happen.

Never understand unrealistic hopes from teams.

I was shocked to my skin that Balotelli signed for Liverpool coz I honestly didn't expect us to sign a player of his calibre.

No need for dashed hopes.

P44

That'd be a fucking great signing for Arsenal.

Salvadora

These rumours are going to hurt the most when we end up signing Sagbo for £2m at 11pm.

Go_Ly_Dow

Manu-Sainz

tomorrow is gonna be fucking brilliant

also a chance of the first FFXV trailer in nearly 1.5 years

BELIEVE!

jtb

Banned
I really don't think Wenger is signing anyone. It was Remy or bust, tbh. Should've offloaded Campbell the moment the World Cup ended and brought in Remy. Even if Campbell turns out to be good, better to trade an unknown commodity for a known one.

Top Bottom