• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

L1NETT

Roll up roll up it's the rent a ginger quote. Regular or extra wum quote, you can choose

Prices

Adrian Durham - £20 a quote
Scholes - £60
Prince Harry - A grand

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
unS6zyN.gif

The Scholes thing isn't nice to see, I'll agree with that.

"I don't like the spotlight, won't be giving interviews, just want to go and live a quiet life"

Next thing he's an ambassador for Paddy Power and providing more columns, interviews and broadcast clips than one could ever consume.

Disagree. It's refreshing to have an ex-pro tell it like it is instead of hiding behind cliches and learned club PR speak. I feel sorry for Kagawa. He got treated like shite at United.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I you tubed and I liked the look of Blind, hard worker, team player, we need more of these, I do like that we are clearly going after high energy players, hopefully this will mean more pressing in games. If he does well Blind could be a fan favourite.

jtb

Banned
Disagree. It's refreshing to have an ex-pro tell it like it is instead of hiding behind cliches and learned club PR speak. I feel sorry for Kagawa. He got treated like shite at United.

telling it like it is? scholes hasn't said a single thing post-retirement that isn't a tired, cliche pundit talking point

I you tubed and I liked the look of Blind, hard worker, team player, we need more of these, I do like that we are clearly going after high energy players, hopefully this will mean more pressing in games. If he does well Blind could be a fan favourite.

A pinpoint cross and an RVP header and he will be.

telling it like it is? scholes hasn't said a single thing post-retirement that isn't a tired, cliche pundit talking point

You mean like the aforementioned quote about Rooney having been given 10 years to prove himself as a no10 and Kagawa not? Kagawa was frequently played out of position or barely used.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
A pinpoint cross and an RVP header and he will be.
I can't believe he missed the Di Maria chance :(

I keep replaying it, would have changed the game, could have given us a lift and maybe 3 points, we could be going into the break on a high

kharma45

Why the fuck are United being linked with Falcao?

I keep replaying it, would have changed the game, could have given us a lift and maybe 3 points, we could be going into the break on a high

If he'd been playing regularly I think he'd have buried it. He'll need a few games yet.

Henderson was brilliant today.

The engine of that team. He was everywhere.

I want a runner like him at United.

Exactly my point. I'll be the first to start a circle jerk over Henderson.

Honestly he is the best English midfielder we have right now. Honestly can't think of someone I would rather be England captain. That work ethic could do wonders for the lazy arse English players.

International break pls...

He really isn't match ready. Perfect chance, just made the wrong decision. The team needs time to really gel. They have the ability to play some great football.

jtb

Banned
You mean like the aforementioned quote about Rooney having been given 10 years to prove himself as a no10 and Kagawa not? Kagawa was frequently played out of position or barely used.

which part of his quote was supposed to be revelatory?

trading club PR cliches for pundit cliches doesn't do anything for me

Top Bottom