• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Danchi

I find myself muting punditry quite a lot (zero interest in what Shearer, Savage, Redknapp, etc. have to say). I will read articles online later if I'm interested in analysis. Same for commentary. I wish there was the option to get rid of the commenters, but still keep the noise from the crowd.

I don't know how Robbie Savage keeps getting work. Everyone seems to unanimously dislike the guy and he's ended up with his own show on BT Sport on top of MOTD. His agent must be amazing.

10624175_1471862296407124_299920637_n.jpg
So fucking random.

He's impressed me every time I've seen him, was unlucky with that injury last season though. Think he will do well for you.

I'm sure he's a good player . . . I just wonder why we are taking him on loan with no option to buy. Is Galliani doing Chelsea a favor by developing their player? I just don't get it.

Madrid fans shitting on Casillas instead of their horrible defense is pretty sad.

We should've gotten him instead of Reina as 2nd goalkeeper. Freed him from Madrid. Could've shown him greener pastures.
I would personally pay you good money from my own savings account if you would be so kind to take him.

wedward

Just watched 'The Dark Knight Returns: Part 1', good stuff. Some of the visuals are brilliant. Looking forward to part 2.

However, not looking forward to tomorrow at all, lol. Are we even remotely linked with anyone?

You ever heard of a little player named FALCAO?

Get hyped free. Wenger is going to splash dat cash.

GorillaJu

I'm sure he's a good player . . . I just wonder why we are taking him on loan with no option to buy. Is Galliani doing Chelsea a favor by developing their player? I just don't get it.

Maybe you're taking a gamble on the idea that he'll have a good season and demand to stay in Milan after the loan is up

Torres and MvG are our way of sweetening you up for someone we want, like Courtois and Atletico

Probably De Sciglio, maybe El Shaaraway

Danchi

He's only allowed to do it in competitions he isn't taking part in, so when he gets knocked out of the COC/FA Cup, and then anything else Chelsea aren't in.

Ah, I see.

He should go on the European Football Show every week. They need someone to talk about the Portuguese league.

Zabojnik

samuelJayC: Arsenal & Spurs have contacted Man City over a late move for Nastasić, reports @SunMartinB. #afc #thfc http://t.co/FtQguvgw71

This is more like it.

I remember when we were in for Nastasic. Feels like it was only a month ago. Good times.

I sincerely hope we won't waste money on a shitty backup striker a la Borriello tomorrow. We don't need a 5th striker, we already have him, he's called Coman. And from what I saw of him yesterday, he won't be warming that 5th place for long. Watch your back, Giovinco.

BwVTRncIIAAGCIo.jpg:medium

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Why is this nonsense about Falcao picking up D: such a bad deal, I don't think we need him and don't think we will get him, such nonsense

Steering well clear of deadline day.

Going to hang around the city after work, get home, workout, have dinner and settle down for the last hour or so just to see who's gone where and to laugh at the inbred lot up at Stoke.

wedward

Martin Blackburn is probably the best journo around for reporting City news, so I'm sure this has legs.

I imagine we would offer more money but you guys night prefer to sell outside the top 4. Hope we can get him.

Falcao, Nastsic, Carvahlo, Sanchez.

What a window that would be.

Abraxas

I imagine we would offer more money but you guys night prefer to sell outside the top 4. Hope we can get him.

Falcao, Nastsic, Carvahlo, Sanchez.

What a window that would be.

I think Nastasic has talent, but that display by him in the community shield was horrendous.

Carvalho needs to get done. Falcao isn't happening.

GorillaJu

Steering well clear of deadline day.

Going to hang around the city after work, get home, workout, have dinner and settle down for the last hour or so just to see who's gone where and to laugh at the inbred lot up at Stoke.

Indeed. Deadline day is miserable. Waking up the next day to see all the deals that have been done is nice though.

Danchi

Would Nastasic not rather go back to Italy than be fourth choice at Arsenal or one of like eight centre-back options at Spurs?

wedward

I think Nastasic has talent, but that display by him in the community shield was horrendous.

Carvalho needs to get done. Falcao isn't happening.

Not too worried about that game. They weren't up for it. He has talent and would be a great 3rd choice. Nastasc chambers future pairing.

Feeling confident willy will happen.

No clue on Falcao.

GorillaJu

Henderson is looking like a good FPL pick. Two assists so far, a couple of bonus points and the guarantee of starting every game for Liverpool, all for 6.0.

Doesn't make up for the awfulness that happened to me this week

"Diego Costa is injured"

Me: FUCK. Gotta take a 4 pt hit to bring in Agüero.

>Captain Agüero

>Agüero gets jack shit

>Costa isn't actually injured

>Costs scores two goals and gets 3 bonus

Me: See ya Rooney. Welcome Back, Coster!

(next week, Rooney gets a brace and Costa is sent off for a 2 footed lunge and gets injured for real)

Henderson is looking like a good FPL pick. Two assists so far, a couple of bonus points and the guarantee of starting every game for Liverpool, all for 6.0.

Doesn't make up for the awfulness that happened to me this week

"Diego Costa is injured"

Me: FUCK. Gotta take a 4 pt hit to bring in Agüero.

>Captain Agüero

>Agüero gets jack shit

>Costa isn't actually injured

>Costs scores two goals and gets 3 bonus

Me: See ya Rooney. Welcome Back, Coster!

(next week, Rooney gets a brace and Costa is sent off for a 2 footed lunge and gets injured for real)

I told you all to calm the fuck down and that it could very well be another Drogba 6 months injured Marca poop.

WHY DID YOU NOT LISTEN:

Yeah

Should be an interesting day. Falcao could either go to City or Madrid with Negredo going to Valencia if the former happens. Man United look set to have an exodus as well.

Top Bottom