• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

BwZU0l6IUAEZebF.jpg

:|

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Oi Arsenal / Milan dudes, be pals and let us have Campbell / Cristante pls :/

Yen

Hannibal S02E10 -
The first ep with Mason Verger, and Freddy Lounds' death
:

what the what... Will is just full-on villain now. Great episode though.

Lightning

Banned
Oi Arsenal / Milan dudes, be pals and let us have Campbell / Cristante pls :/
No. You can have Podolski.

honestly not a terrible list. Santos is really the only truly terrible signing. Park should be on there too probably, another awful signing.

I'm not optimistic about Wenger buying anyone though. I want to believe it, but I just can't.
Denison too. Didn't like watching that guy play.

I hope we will get in Carvalho. We could even offer Campbell to Sporting as a makeweight to push things along.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
No. You can have Podolski.

Denison too. Didn't like watching that guy play.

I hope we will get in Carvalho. We could even offer Campbell to Sporting as a makeweight to push things along.

Sporting just bought another striker the other day, they are set on attack

omgkitty

I still think we could do some good tomorrow. We have the money, and if necessary, we need to throw it around. We can't be afraid to go in with an actual good offer and up it if need be. None of this 10m for a 15m player or some bullshit. Give them what they ask. Still think we should move on Campbell and Podolski and try to bring in either a wide player or an out and out striker, but CDM and CB are absolute priorities. I would be happy with Carvalho and Nastasic.

Rhaknar

Bugger. Attacking players are all we have to spare. We need everyone else.

and yet, at least acording to news here (so nothing official of course) you are looking for an attacker, which is why you didnt free up Campbell, in case you didnt get another attacker.

big fat /shrug, seems us red wearing teams work in mysterious
incompetent
ways :(

Lightning

Banned
and yet, at least acording to news here (so nothing official of course) you are looking for an attacker, which is why you didnt free up Campbell, in case you didnt get another attacker.

big fat /shrug, seems us red wearing teams work in mysterious
incompetent
ways :(
Podolski, Campbell, Walcott, Chamberlain, Sanchez, Sanogo (fuck this guy), Cazorla, Giroud all vying for 3 positions.

darknil

Well, now the colombian press is telling Manchester
City
United for Falcao.

Only thing confirmed is that Falcao will join the NT on tuesday, so something will happen.

Edit: It all connects, Falcao hates the CL.

So I just got out from a 10 hours shift.

I have to ask Madrid-Gaf or anyone: What the hell happen?

Football died

James is not DiMaria

Kroas is not Xabi on his prime

And we have a trigger happy president

We are aiming to what arsenal always aims. 4th place and losing against Barcelona in ucl

Rhaknar

nothing like waking up at 5am on the day that you are going to...work the graveyard shift! yay for me

in 3 hours I will have been up for 24 hours >_>

If i post more than usual its because im trying to stay awake, apologies in advance >_<

K1LLER7

"Saris Bello: Sres @FALCAO al Manchester United lo compran por 65 millones de euros, va por 4 temporadas. Al City no se pudo por el fair play financiero."

Rough translation: United to sign Falcao €65m on a 4 year deal. City won't due to FFP.

Argentinian journalist, and a Colombian journalist also reported the same thing. No idea if they're legit.

Would be a very weird signing considering we have no need for the player and will only further mean players playing out of position.

omgkitty

"Saris Bello: Sres @FALCAO al Manchester United lo compran por 65 millones de euros, va por 4 temporadas. Al City no se pudo por el fair play financiero."

Rough translation: United to sign Falcao €65m on a 4 year deal. City won't due to FFP.

Argentinian journalist, and a Colombian journalist also reported the same thing. No idea if they're legit.

Would be a very weird signing considering we have no need for the player and will only further mean players playing out of position.

Seems really dumb. You guys need some CB's and you already have 2 very good strikers.

K1LLER7

sarisbello: Uyyyy #LaFelicidad @FALCAO a mi equipo de la Premier @ManUtdLA &#128079;&#128079; Mañana viaja El Tigre rumbo a los exámenes y la firma, 4 temporadas! &#128525;&#128525;

Falcao travels tomorrow for examinations/medicals. 4 year contract.

----

Woodward what are you doing?!

I still don't believe this and think she may have United mixed up with City, even though she mentions City and FFP lol.

King_Moc

Banned
if we sign falcao it might be the stupidest transfer in the history of mankind

It'll force them to play Rooney behind Falcao and RVP, making Mata surplus to requirements (but actually being played on the right and being completely ineffectual). It's a heck of a lot of money, and potentially actually makes the team worse. I really hope it happens!

Rhaknar

I didnt know Campbell was 1 year in Olympiacos, he must have played with Samaris there then. Time to reunite them! :(

Wenger pls

jts

...hate me...
Well, RvP is past his prime, and Rooney is not getting any younger.

I think it is a sexy, old-United like transfer, if confirmed.

K1LLER7

Talk of RVP needing surgery on his knee(?) so that would leave him out of action for a couple of months.

Other possibility is Hernandez AND Welbeck are leaving. Leaving us with only Rooney and RVP. Falcao would be 3rd in and Wilson 4th choice.

Could be BS though as at the moment, strike clearly is not a priority.

Top Bottom