• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

I don't see a downside to buying Falcao if the midfield targets that United want are not available. Vidal is not coming and there's like £55m left to get to £200m (Woodward said they can get up to £200m without breaking FFP)

Buy him and play with whatever formation, he's good enough to cover up for the shithead's (Rooney) mistakes.

#DareToWoodward

Rooney, RVP, Welbeck

No need for Falcao. That's like the last position United need to strengthen in. As it is a change to a 433 or 4231 means one of Rooney, RVP, and Mata will be benched unless you play them out of position. Falcao signing will mean another one of those players on huge wages are benched.

It's transfer deadline day, it doesn't have to make sense, it just has to get me erect.

yoQVMhJ.jpg

Rooney, RVP, Welbeck

No need for Falcao. That's like the last position United need to strengthen in. As it is a change to a 433 or 4231 means one of Rooney, RVP, and Mata will be benched unless you play them out of position. Falcao signing will mean another one of those players on huge wages are benched.

There's rumours that RVP needs a knee operation.

It's transfer deadline day, it doesn't have to make sense, it just has to get me erect.

With the leaks and these rumours I'm set for a lifetime.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
any Southhampton fans? Today's media saying they might be buying Diego Capel from Sporting

LegoArmo

Vidal is the new Hargreaves. Falcao is actually 35.

United need someone they can rely on, someone consistent, United need Mark Noble.

K1LLER7

More Colombian journos saying its on.

However one says If City sell Negredo then they may come in. But it'll be difficult as everything wihas been agreed with United and is so advanced.

For the record I don't believe it, but I'm entertaining the idea because I'm bored right now.

Who the fuck would buy RVP anyways? Supposedly has a fucked up knee, is on 250k wages, and will be 32 next season.

Tc91

More Colombian journos saying its on.

However one says If City sell Negredo then they may come in. But it'll be difficult as everything wihas been agreed with United and is so advanced.

Good lord, is rumbo back on?

Just seen the tweets from those journalists, tomorrow is going to be interesting.

We spent nearly £60m on Di Maria so I don't think that matters.

Di Maria provided something we don't have aside from Januzaj. Not only does he bolster the midfield, but he provides pace and a world class winger should we want to use him there. He made a switch to a 4231 or 433 more viable as well.

I find it interesting the amount of vitriol being showed to Casilas now, but back when Mou benched him for Lopez I remember reading about how Mou has loss the plot.

It would be truly foolish of United to splash on Falcao now when that position is not where the problem lies. Pandering to idiot fans that want action and big names. Or just Woodward being a fool. Won't be massively happy if he somehow ends up at City. If we were going to steal a player off United I'd prefer Vidal.
We should have stolen Matic from Chelsea

Thank god I'm off work tomorrow for transfer deadline day tomfoolery.

Left 15 points on my FPL bench this weekend. Disaster.

Bold One

really dont think we have another 50+ million to spunk on another single player, Falcao will have to wait till next summer, we're rich but come one

Top Bottom