• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

For the record I don't believe it, but I'm entertaining the idea because I'm bored right now.

Who the fuck would buy RVP anyways? Supposedly has a fucked up knee, is on 250k wages, and will be 32 next season.

Some rich club in the states, China, or the middle east.

Seriously guys, are we REALLY doing formations when it's rumors about Falcao at 3.40am UK time?

this transfer dedline

ib2i2KxcSer4FK.gif

Just showed Mou's vision yet again What a Man!

I honestly believed he would have won UCL had the team not gotten all pissy about Casillas being benched and backed him.

Not really, Casillas was just the trigger, there were already problems before him.

I love Mourinho but his management style wasn't right in a club where players have a degree of power.

Chipotle

Falcao to United would be the kind of thing you do playing Football Manager drunk. Usually I'm a bit shocked by those decisions but they tend to work out.

Baki

Man City won the league twice in 3 years with 4 top class strikers

And you say my posts are shit...

What....? Like...? I can't...like...how?

Do you understand the word "need"?

You do realise saying that you need 4 top strikers to win the league implies you "cannot" without doing so. When it's been demonstrated just two seasons ago , that you can win the league with only 2 top strikers.

Meanwhile Barcelona is tearing with El Habibi and Sandro
Alonso beasting and posing with beers in Bayern
DiGoat being the best player in the UTD.

And we are linked with Chicharito

We're doomed

tbm24

We're doomed

Well it's not all peachy given Messi and Munir both left their game today with injuries, United needs no explanation and Bayern is Bayern. Madrid is going to be fine.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
today is going to be super depressing. luckily ill be sleeping through most of it

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member

We're doomed
Maybe the threat of being benched will make Benzema play like he should?
lol

Zabojnik

Seriously guys, are we REALLY doing formations when it's rumors about Falcao at 3.40am UK time?

Rumors, lol. He's as good as signed and you know it.

today is going to be super depressing. luckily ill be sleeping through most of it

Same here. Worked night, watch Sony's conference & get drunk, sleep until 8pm, wake up, shower, get dressed, go out, get drunk again, wake up the next day to Falcao in a Juve shirt. Bliss.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Rumors, lol. He's as good as signed and you know it.

Same here. Worked night, watch Sony's conference & get drunk, sleep until 8pm, wake up, shower, get dressed, go out, get drunk again, wake up the next day to Falcao in a Juve shirt. Bliss.

sony conference? whats this now?

not that I would watch it tbh, just broke 24 hours up, and still 3 hours left of work...im just about ready to crash on mah bed >_>

Zabojnik

sony conference? whats this now?

not that I would watch it tbh, just broke 24 hours up, and still 3 hours left of work...im just about ready to crash on mah bed >_>

It starts at 8am CET. The Last Guardian will be shown in playable form. Stay up, it gonna be totally worth it.

Go to sleep.

Meier

Should be sorted in time for the next league game.

Sounds like it has to do with the assault issue from when he was back in Argentina. Will be curious to see if there's any chance if United cut and run for fear that he doesn't receive one.

wedward

I don't think that. I'm just having fun man.

Carvalho and a cb and I'll be overjoyed.

Ah, ok. Hard to tell who is serious when it comes to the window.

CB and Carvalho along with rest of our signing will be a successful window. Still would like a Striker, but Theo Sanchez might be enough for now.

Lightning

Banned
Ah, ok. Hard to tell who is serious when it comes to the window.

CB and Carvalho along with rest of our signing will be a successful window. Still would like a Striker, but Theo Sanchez might be enough for now.
Theo's return is the key and why I'm certain we're not going to try and sign a striker. Chamberlain, Walcott, Sanchez, Cazorla need to do the bulk of the scoring. Ramsey will help out too and HOPEFULLY Özil and Wilshere sort their shit out and chip in too.

Need to be solid at the back though. Haven't kept a clean sheet in the pl yet and thats unacceptable. We keep clean sheets and we'll win more often than not.

Rhaknar

Cristante followed Benfica all of a sudden some days ago and nothing came out of it :(

But I would much rather have Falcao at Arsenal than Man United, because maybe it means they free up Campbell for us (sorry MU fans, I still love you)

It starts at 8am CET. The Last Guardian will be shown in playable form. Stay up, it gonna be totally worth it.

Go to sleep.

thats 7am here, im still at work, can watch it here depending on how slow it is :p

omgkitty

This next day is going to be unbearable. I know I'll be up late tonight and will be trying to go to sleep when shit starts popping off on Twitter and then will probably wake up to nothing.

Rhaknar

question: does the market close at midnight in the UK or 11pm to match central european time. because here in Portugal it closes at midnight and we are on the same time as the UK

Saris Bello, Colombian journalist, is saying it's pretty much done, pending testing his knee under the Toshibas they got in the AON complex.

She knows him personally and he follows her on twitter. Could it really be happening?

subtles

If we had 50-60m to spend on a single player, I refuse to believe we would do it on a striker. Why not Vidal? Why not?

The club have adopted Ferguson's most recent ethos. Woodward sees himself as a bit of a visionary, having observed Ferguson studiously.

Moyes was a minor setback saddled upon him. A small nuisance to his otherwise grand ambitions.

Have a little faith.

wedward

Saris Bello, Colombian journalist, is saying it's pretty much done, pending testing his knee under the Toshibas they got in the AON complex.

She knows him personally and he follows her on twitter. Could it really be happening?

Seems odd that Columbian journalists would be breaking it.

If this window has taught me anything it's that you can't trust journalists from France or South America.

jey_16

Banned
RVP must be dead then, thats the only reason he would be needed. I still think he goes to Arsenal

No Vidal i guess then?

Top Bottom