• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Hixx

b3rWHTL.png

Hixx

2k9j6e.gif

The zombie turning towards the camera gave me genuine nightmares as a 7 year old.

Then when I played the REmake I had to turn it off there and never played it again because of the memories.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
the "wats" and "eh" are so funny

ITS FALCAO YOU CUNTS

FALCAO-NINJA-BILBAO-600x384.jpg

FALCAO

falcao2.gif

he'll cover up your squad holes and shortcomings just like RVP did in his first season

Go_Ly_Dow

When Vidal sees Falcao at United you know what Hes gonna do?

Hes gonna go to his fucking agent and say.

"GET ME THE FUCK IN THERE"

ITS GONNA HAPPEN.VIDALGATE IS ALIVE. WOODWARD WONT LET US DOWN.
BELIEVE!

panty

I officially retire from watching football as of today. Fuck Madrid, fuck Perez, fuck Chic-a-cunt.

What a talentless bag of horse shit this team has become.

Fuck you Flo.

Pennywise

I don't get it.
No one is.

Holy shit....... LvG is about to build one of the best teams in the world.
That would mean alot more signings.

The zombie turning towards the camera gave me genuine nightmares as a 7 year old.

Then when I played the REmake I had to turn it off there and never played it again because of the memories.

Same here.
Played through the Remake though :p
It was really worth it and pretty clear that Mikami worked on it, he knew exactly where he had to put work in.

3Sixty

Jeremy Wilson @JWTelegraph
#saintsfc hopeful on Alderweireld/Mane. Other options = Van Dijk/Redmond. No longer want Townsend and confident on Rodriguez/Schneiderlin

Roko drop the bombs

Randdalf

2k9j6e.gif

I hadn't even played any games when I was 7, let alone Resident Evil.

Top Bottom