• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

3Sixty

Absolutely. But it still hurts.

Last season.

jbntQW3ByzuU2H.png

Lost 3-2.

Football gods WHY

What does United need Falcao for ?

The problem is their terrible midfield and defense.

Falcao will do well there with time at least, but yes, probably shouldn't be first priority but I guess they couldn't get the defenders and midfielders they wanted. RVP and Rooney didn't turn completely shit all of a sudden, the reason they are not scoring is the slow ass play from the United defense and midfield.

Hixx

Ok so it looks like Roberge is off. That means we need another defender... but who? Alderweireld has sold his soul to the Saints and van Dijk is being held hostage north of the wall.

Interesting that Henry Winter believes Wayne Rooney might have to drop back into midfield at Manchester United. Who's going to break the news to the skipper that he can't play in his favoured forward role anymore? I'm sure all of the answers are in Louis van Gaal's notepad.

He should. He really should. Rooney loves his pin point passes and should start transitioning into a midfielder.

He's too fucking slow to play in front now anyway.

3Sixty

Ok so it looks like Roberge is off. That means we need another defender... but who? Alderweireld has sold his soul to the Saints and van Dijk is being held hostage north of the wall.

Think you'll get Van Dijk.

What happing with The Coat?

K1LLER7

GBalague: "Most likely Falcao scenario: loan deal for a year with option to buy him for €65m and wages of €9m a year net."

L1NETT

Welbeck would be a good signing for Spurs

Suits MoPo high intensity press game really really well

--

Burnley have signed George Boyd. Why?

Hull are gonna be right busy in the next few hours I reckon

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
GBalague: "Most likely Falcao scenario: loan deal for a year with option to buy him for €65m and wages of €9m a year net."

Most likely scenario is that it's an obligation to buy after the loan.

Kinda like Udinese's loans.

Go_Ly_Dow

Yes. RooneyxBlindxHerrera midfield please.

Di Maria, Januzaj, and Mata all attacking players either wing or in advanced positions.

Falcao up top.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris

Hes gonna be 29 next year :eek: im excited but hes not young

David Ornstein ‏@BBCSports_Davld 4m

#AFC pulled out the move for Falcao as Wenger believed the club was not in short of attacking options.AFC still in for a CB

I think they are short of striking options though.

But I'm no expert.

Gotta feel sorry for Falcao. He wanted Madrid but they were cheap and got some Mexican instead. Now he has to yet again, just go where the money and no actual chance of winning anything important is. :(

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
------------Falcao--RVP--------------
-----Mata--Rooney(C)-Di Maria-------
----------V I D A L GOT THIS SPACE COVERED---------
----------------AND THIS SPACE---------
--------------------LOL NO NEED--------

Gotta feel sorry for Falcao. He wanted Madrid but they were cheap and got some Mexican instead. Now he has to yet again, just go where the money and no actual chance of winning anything important is. :(

James already has the Colombian shirt market on lockdown. Falcao would have just been a waste.

Top Bottom