• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Scum

Welbeck would be a good signing for Spurs

Suits MoPo high intensity press game really really well

--

Burnley have signed George Boyd. Why?

Hull are gonna be right busy in the next few hours I reckon

Ade to Monaco to replace Falcao, pls.

El Topo

German Netflix seems to have leaked. Seems to suck ass, even compared to local competitors. Then again, people at GAF seem to use VPN anyway.

I just wonder... Will this bring back Andreson777????

uDteMlj.jpg

James already has the Colombian shirt market on lockdown. Falcao would have just been a waste.

lol.

I'm never sure when people are serious or not about rather insignificant shirt sales, being a huge parts of transfer strategies.

dc89

Yesterday at 3am English time Manchester City's Ferran Soriano sent the following text to Monaco: "We aren't interested anymore in Falcao"

The Tanc

Rumbo - rejected by Madrid. Rejected by City. Gets his third choice. Massive.

L1NETT

BREAKING: Bradford City are weighing up a move for 28-year-old striker Sylvan Ebanks-Blake on a free. #bcafc

pls

I wanna sing his song

Everybody wants you

na na na na na na na

EBANKS BLAKE EBANKS BLAKE SYLVAN EBANKS BLAKE

I just wonder... Will this bring back Andreson777????

uDteMlj.jpg

lol.

I'm never sure when people are serious or not about rather insignificant shirt sales, being a huge parts of transfer strategies.

I believe it is a real, no pun intended, concern for Madrid. Their whole thing is being the biggest club in the world, and part of that is having people wear their shirts so they can boast about being the most supported club in the world.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Well Real sold this, a significantly better player:

http://www.newersport.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Angel-Di-Maria-Photo-5.jpg/IMG]

For this:

[IMG]http://www.hairnext.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/James-Rodriguez-Hairstyle-Haircut-2014-06.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

I don't think comparing their faces helps your argument

Yesterday at 3am English time Manchester City's Ferran Soriano sent the following text to Monaco: "We aren't interested anymore in Falcao"

The Tanc

Not bad for a 7th place team.

Baki

I think they are short of striking options though.

But I'm no expert.

Wenger. OMG.

Fuck you off you ducking useless dinosaur ducking cunt. arghhhhh can't believe we still have idiots defending Wenger.

First Fabregas (where btw, we didn't even buy the midfielder we needed. So don't know why we needed to conserve budget. Cunt.) and now missing out on a top top striker.

Fuck. Wenger needs to go now. Like fucking now.

Fuck. He's happy being 4th, ducking delusional cunt.

Conte pleaseee save Arsenal.

I'm getting spoilt. Bit upset about Falcao's United move for some reason even though it's much preferable to him joining City or Arsenal. Would rather he'd have moved to Madrid.

Chelsea won't be that great this season, by the way. Defence is looking poor and we lack depth in CB and CM. Everton win was misleading, profited from terrible defending.

I understand your concerns about CB depth but we will be fine until January if we do decide we need to invest and once Courtois gels better with the defence he will be fine.

CM, we have Matic/Cesc for first choice then Mikel, Ramires, Ake and Baker as back-ups, I think they are fine depth wise again until January where we can make signings as we need too

I believe it is a real, no pun intended, concern for Madrid. Their whole thing is being the biggest club in the world, and part of that is having people wear their shirts so they can boast about being the most supported club in the world.

I think giving Real Madrid as much credit to even say they got a transfer strategy is pushing it. ;)

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

The Tanc

How did he know?

did they show him the SMS?

who the hell sends SMSs now anyway?

did he hack their phones?

did he leak the nudes?

dc89

How did he know?

did they show him the SMS?

who the hell sends SMSs now anyway?

did he hack their phones?

did he leak the nudes?

:looool

The Tanc has blocked me. Good riddance. Stuff like that is absolute bull - but it's great comedy.

They hardly need him to sign anyone, if he got a few targets he wants the club to go for they can do that perfectly fine.

I know that. You know that. But it fuels the Wenger Out brigade.

Yep, he is gonna sign Maradona, Maldini, and Ivan Zambrano.

:looool

They hardly need him to sign anyone, if he got a few targets he wants the club to go for they can do that perfectly fine.

Pretty much, I am sure any negotiations we are involved in have been happening for weeks and it is just down to haggling over the price. If something major happens, like the late PSG bid for Ozil, then he can just phone the player.

MooSeePoo

Neo Member
Wenger signed Debuchy and Alexis when on a beach in Brazil
Wenger signed 5 players while at a UEFA conference in 2011
Wenger will sign players while refereeing a charity match in Rome

Top Bottom